Chapter 102: Community Service

Community Service day one...

1-A's Dormitory 7:00am.

"Oh the humanity Akemi in neon Orange!" Midnight covered her mouth as if she was going to be sick. "I think I'm going to be sick!"

Akemi frowned as she stood with her hands on her hips in a painfully bright neon orange community service outfit. She was on the litter cleanup squad because unlike most people that's what she willingly chose to do. "Are you done yet Nemuri?"

Nemuri shielded her eyes. "Sorry but it's such an unflattering color on you!"

Shota shook his head as he held a coffee cup in hand. "Yeah I know it's painfully bright but I still think she's beautiful even if my eyes are currently screaming at me to look away."

Akemi rolled her eyes and kissed her husband gently. "Thanks Sho..."

Suddenly they heard a crash and Emiko giggling happily before she was crying for her mommy. "Ma-Mah!"

Akemi looked and saw Emiko crawling around butt naked looking for her with Hizashi Yamada running out of the infants nursery with a diaper in hand. "Emiko, No That's A Bad Little Listener! You Don't Use Your Quirk On Uncle Zashi!"

The students were laughing as Emiko froze Hizashi mid-run and the man fell flat on his face. Emiko giggled. Hizashi spoke with his nose pressed against the floor. "Shota a little help?"

Shota smirked and sipped his coffee. "Don't look at me you said you'd change her, so change her."

Akemi shook her head and stood up and snatched her rambunctious infant from the floor. "Naughty Emiko you don't freeze people."

Emiko babbled. "Utty ba ga?"

"Yes only on bad guys."

Emiko grinned happily as her four front teeth showed. Both bottom and top front teeth came in recently so she was clinging to a teething rattle like she was doing with her mended Eraserhead doll. Akemi smirked and took the diaper from a downed cockatoo. He waved it around saying. "I surrender!"

"You got beaten by a infant Hizashi this is an all time low."

"Shut Up...She's Like You! Tormenting!"

Akemi grinned as she held her naked infant out in front of her. "Good she's keeping you on your toes then."

"More Like On The Floor..."

The Students laughter was a good thing to hear as Akemi changed her baby girl into her diaper and little lavender purple dress with a black kitty on it. "Okay I'll admit that was funny sweetie but could you be a little nicer to uncle Zashi he was trying his best."

Emiko stuck her tongue out and giggled happily as she was kicking her feet around. Akemi smirked. "I'm serious missy he wants to see you being a good girl today."

Emiko grinned happily as she was held by her mamma she was happy until she was handed to Nemuri. "Oh look at your cute little outfit!"

Emiko turned to her mamma and pitifully tried to grab for her.

"Ma-Mah! Ma-Mah!"

Akemi frowned softly. "I'm sorry sweetie I'll have to play later. I have to do my service to the community and get my hero license unsuspended." She kissed her infants forehead gently and spoke. "You'll be with your daddy and honorary aunties and uncles today."

Emiko didn't like that at all and started whining as Akemi left the dorm with Shota who was dropping her off. Emiko turned around to Nemuri and the poor woman bless her heart tried her best but Emiko started crying.