Chapter 59: Will it be Shinso or Aizawa? Mhmm why not...

The morning came with everyone in the 1-A dormitory crowding around baby Emiko who was staring at everyone with curious shifting colored eyes. Tsukiko jumped up and curled up into Akemi's lap and started purring happily as Emiko's little hands tried to grab at her.

Shota smirked fondly over his cat welcoming the newest edition to the family. She practically followed Shinso around long before the adoption process was put into motion. Tsukiko saw the boy as being apart of the family and Shota was glad she saw Emiko the same way as well. Akemi smiled fondly as Emiko sucked on her fist while staring intently at her fuzzy companion.

The main doors opened and Shinso walked in without his five o'clock shadow. He was able to sleep through the night he looked up and smiled brightly at the sight of baby Emiko seeing him and instantly smiling her own crazy toothless grin. She babbled and tried grabbing for him.

Shota smirked as he sipped his coffee. "Seems she wants her 'big brother' to hold her..."

Shinso's grin widened as he walked over and took Emiko from Akemi. The tired woman yawned. "Thank you Hitoshi now I can finally get some coffee!"

She stood up and rightly snatched Shota's coffee from him with a passionate kiss on the lips. She smirked as she parted with the coffee mug in hand. "Thanks dear I wanted a good cup of coffee to go with my good morning kiss!"

Their students eyes widened over their teachers actions. Akemi was grinning smugly at the stunned man. Shota blinked out of his daze and chuckled darkly at her before he took his coffee mug back.

"Clever little trick dear but you're not getting my coffee. If you want a cup you have to make your own!"

Akemi smirked softly as she passed him and he smirked in her direction as he took another sip and winked at her. Shinso smirked softly as he returned his attention back to the baby in his arms. Emiko was looking at all of 1-A cooing happily at them even towards Bakugo who smirked calling her "Heh little squirt..."

Shinso grinned down at her. "Hey there Emiko..." she smiled and her little head of black hair was sticking up. Shinso smirked. "Awwwww that's cute how you trying to mimic your daddy Emiko if only you were wearing those little goggles and the handkerchief pacifier you'd be his mirror image."

Shota smirked fondly and sat down beside the boy as Tsukiko jumped down from the couch to do her morning patrol of the campus. Shota smirked at his ninja cat making a stealthy retreat. He sighed heavily as he saw his students eyeing him, Shinso, and mostly baby Emiko.

"What are you all staring at? You've got classes to get to and trust me you'll be begging for Akemi and I to come back soon enough. Titanium Whip is going to break you all like twigs and don't think that for a second that Stingray is going to help you." He sipped his coffee. "She's going to be his partner in inflicting your pain."

The students frowned in dread. Akemi smirked softly as she sipped at her coffee. "You'll get to see Emiko later I promise but Shota is right get to class or you'll be in a world of hurts."

The students hurried to grab their things and quickly left for class. Shinso smirked as Emiko fell asleep in his arms. "I'm still not sure what to think of all this..."

Shota smirked. "You're not alone in that...But I don't think I wanna change it now." He ruffled the boys hair. "Besides you're a good kid and you're a part of this family... and of U.A.'s family of misfits."

Akemi smirked. "Wether you want to or not!"

Shinso laughed. Shota stood up and sighed heavily as he cracked his neck and wrists and loosened his muscles before heading to the room to grab his keys. He turned to his family and the soon to be permanent member and smiled as he tossed Akemi the keys and took Emiko from Shinso to put her into the baby carrier. He had his hair up in a messy updo and wore a regular black shirt and pants with his signature capture scarf.