Chapter 57: IT'S TIME!!!! AND YOUR HER BIG BROTHER SHINSO

I don't own any of the drawings!
————————————————————————

The next day Akemi was observing her students training with a smile. She saw Shota standing nearby giving commentary about the progress with Vlad since Akemi decided to combine their classes together in training exercises. She stood up from the chair she had been designated to and started walking towards the two men when suddenly she felt the sharp pain in her lower abdomen and stomach. She felt her water breaking and her eyes widened in shock and horror.

*No—No—NO!* She gasped and grabbed her stomach as tears instantly fell from her eyes as the pain started. "Nooooo God please no not yet! Not now of all times!!!"

A few of the students stopped training when they saw her looking like she was in pain. Todoroki spoke up from his vantage point. "Miss Yuriemoto are you..."

He never finished his question as a contraction hit her lower body hard and she screamed loudly as if she had Present Mic's quirk. "SHOTAAAAAAAAA ITS TIME!"

Shota's face instantly turned white as he stopped speaking towards both Bakugo and Midoriya. The students saw his fear taking over as he spoke. "Akemi!!!"

He instantly ran over and supported her as she gasped and cried out in pain. "Hospital NOWWWWWWW!!!!!"

"IIDA GET RECOVERY GIRL AND HIZASHI NOW! I...I don't know if I'll be able to drive right now..." The man was still pale faced.

Iida did a recipro boost and headed straight to the school. Shota helped Akemi towards the school leaving their worried students with Vlad. The car ride was agonizing for Akemi every contraction felt worse than every injury and burn she's ever been given as Recovery Girl assessed her vitals and if there were any complications. Hizashi was a speed demon he didn't care if he got a ticket a screaming Harionago in the backseat is enough of a reason to break a few traffic laws! He got to the hospital in a matter of minutes! Shota was a panic ridden mess from the passenger seat!

They wheel-chaired her inside the familiar hospital and Recovery Girl instantly took charge.

"You two on vitals stat! You go and get the nursery team on standby! You three with me for the delivery we've got a baby incoming so move it dearies! Move!"

The hospital crew were used to Recovery Girl and they knew the routine. Shota was going to ask if he was allowed to be there for the full delivery but Akemi snagged him by his shirt with her hair screaming!

"MY HUSBAND WILL BE THERE WITH ME TO SEE OUR CHILD BEING BORN OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!! NOW GET ME THAT STUPID EPIDURAL NOWWWWWWW!!!"

Another contraction hit and her blood red eyes turned deadly as she shifted her sobbing and menacingly deadly gaze towards her husband. "IF YOU EVER GET ME PREGNANT AGAIN SHOTA AIZAWA, I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU!!!!"

Hizashi wished the man the best of luck as he waited in the designated area assigned for family before hastily calling the Yuriemoto's! Their reactions were instantaneous as he hastily put it on speaker phone.

Nobuyuki's yell was heard all the way from down the hall. "WHY YOU DIDN'T CALL US SOONER HIZASHI!!!! WE'RE ON OUR WAY SWEETIE!!!"

His yell was followed by Manami's. "GET MY BABY GIRL THAT EPIDURAL RECOVERY GIRL!!!!!!!"
————————————————————————
Watching that needle going into his wife's lower back was nothing compared to the pain she'd be in without that numbing drug.

Akemi took that needle like it was a bee sting, that was nothing compared to the contractions!

She was forced to move around a lot during the labor to avoid epidural complications with the pregnancy and with coaching from Recovery Girl she started to push asking constantly if the baby was visible yet. Shota was kissing the knuckles of her left hand repeatedly since the moment she had that epidural shot. He was not at any risk of losing his hand from the dreaded pregnancy death grip thanks to that drug. Twelve hours later of pushing and asking Akemi finally heard the nurse saying.