Chapter 61: Shota's Saturday night plans...

Shota was thinking a lot about Saturday night and he smirked softly as Emiko started squealing happily in different octaves as if she were singing along with her mommy's humming tune as Akemi prepared dinner.

Their students were begging for them to come back the moment they stepped onto campus. Apparently Nobuyuki is too much of a pro for them to handle. Mineta's, "HOW COULD YOU WANT THAT GUY AS YOUR MENTOR??? HE'S CRAZY!!!!!!" Got Akemi to laugh until her sides hurt.

Now Shota stared down at his daughter as she laid on her back in the middle of a fuzzy blanket. The unicorn plushie and Eraserhead doll were surrounding her with a hoard of pillows for her own safety. She was such a happy little baby...

Ochaco spoke as the girls 'awed' at the adorable sight. "Aw look, it's like she's singing her own little song!"

Ashido spoke with her hands pressed against her cheeks making her look like a fish. "She's sooooooo cute!"

Emiko squealed rather loudly as Hizashi came over and grinned down at her. Shota's right eye twitched in immense irritation. For a newborn baby she picked up on that man's quirk fast and it was something they'd have to deal with early.

Shinso smiled and started humming along to Emiko's happy squealing and baby babbling. "Singing must run in her family because she's definitely an Aizawa!" He gave a knowing smirk towards the reserved teacher. Shota huffed in amusement.

"You're an Aizawa now too Hitoshi...and my son as of today, so I'd watch those smart remarks boy, or you might be under house arrest and not one of my unruly students."

He smirked as his class all unanimously said, "Oooooooooo the dreaded grounding threat!!!!"

Emiko gave a happy shrill and Shota stood up with a twitching right eye and snagged Hizashi away from little Emiko and the group of students.

"You with me NOW, we need to talk about that stupid screaming quirk of yours being a bad influence!!!" He dragged Hizashi away from Heights Alliance and then covered his mouth.

"Lower your ungodly volume or you'll regret it! Got it! Now we need to talk..."

Hizashi nodded while wondering what the man wanted to talk about besides his quirks influence on the little baby girl?

Shota sighed. "You still have my old electric guitar from the last time I played it before the U.S.J?"

Hizashi's eyes shined as he grinned. "Of Course I Still Have It!"

"Good I'm going to play it for Hitoshi and Emiko tomorrow night."

If it were possible Shota swore he saw stars shining in the Screaming Cockatoo's eyes through those orange shades. "I Knew You'd Come Around Eventually!"

"Hizashi volume!"

"Right sorry...sooo shall I play the drums?"

Shota smirked. "It's only logical seeing as how I can't play them."

Hizashi laughed. "Yep ain't that the truth! So which song are you contemplating on preforming? I know you like the alternative songs of Hoizer and the band Kaleo mixed with a sweet playlist of X Ambassadors."

Shota smirked, "Two words...No Good."

"Ohhhh that's a good one from Kaleo! I'm sooooo in, and knowing you you're going to make that guitar sing. Especially from all the time you played it during your years of moody teenaged angst! You were such a emo teen Shota!"

Shota rolled his eyes. "Yeah well at least I'm not a literal Death Amp every time I speak Hizashi."

"Touché."

"Come on we better head back before Akemi sends a search party."

Later that night...the students were a little unruly playing video games on the big screen. Emiko was crying within the nursery and Shota had enough he walked out of his dormitory apartment with a constant irritated eye twitch.

The students scrambled to the rooms

The students scrambled to the rooms. Shinso smirked and headed to his designated dorm with mock salute. "Night dad."

Shota froze then blinked into a small smile. "Goodnight...son."

He returned to the nursery to see Akemi rocking Emiko to sleep before heading to their bedroom. He kissed her lips softly before changing into his hero outfit for a brief recon patrol. "I'll be back soon..."

A while later Shota was back on campus he sighed softly as Akemi laid in bed. "You should be asleep right now."

She gave a yawn before speaking towards Shota as he started undressing from his hero outfit. "Darling what were you and Hizashi talking about?"

 "Darling what were you and Hizashi talking about?"

"Huh...?"

"Don't play dumb handsome I know you weren't talking solely about his quirks bad influence."'

Shota smirked. "I'm not going to say it's a surprise..."

Akemi ensnared his clothes and pulled him onto their bed. He gasped as he loomed over her body staring intently down at her smirking face. Akemi gazed at him and held him there by her hands upon his chest. "My handsome man, sooo mysterious... and soooooo hot without his shirt..." her lingering pregnancy hormones were at it again. "I'm liking what I'm seeing Shota...Mhmm Momma likes her hunky husband."

Shota grinned darkly and kissed her deeply with a growl. Akemi moaned loudly as he all but collapsed on top of her before getting a good hold of her body as he rested on his elbows placing his arms underneath her lower back. He growled softly into her ear before kissing her jawline and down her neck.

"I'm not going to tell you a thing...you know that already you little minx!" He trailed kisses down to her collarbone getting her to squirm underneath him as he growled softly.

Akemi grabbed at his hair and moaned loudly. "Oh God being this handsome should be illegal!"

Shota grinned wickedly at her. "Lucky for you I'm in a wonderful mood, sooooo we're not getting much sleep tonight."

He kissed her lips softly before prolonging the contact in an intense kiss. Akemi moaned loudly as he pinned her roughly to their bed with a passionate growl of love.