Chaoter 28: FINAL EXAMS WE ARE SO DOOMED!!!!

"Alright that's it for today." Shota said as he tapped a few papers in order. "There's only one week left until final exams. I'm sure your all studying constantly right? Don't forget to keep training or else you'll have hell to pay for later in Yuriemoto's class. Remember the written exam is only one part of the exam. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck."
———————————————————————
Akemi was listening in on the students conversation at the lunchroom and she smirked before shuddering. *Oh Monoma you need therapy boy your starting to concern me...* she smirked nice knock out Kendo. *She took my training to heart smart girl.*

These kids have no idea what's coming their way it was almost to sad to laugh but Akemi laughed all the same. She'd enjoy watching the other teachers inflict their torture on the students come the practical exam.

She entered the lounge and spoke towards all the teachers. "They haven't got a clue. They all think their fighting robots! Ha they'll be in for one hex of a surprise come the practical!"
———————————————————————
Later in the day Bakugo was at it again. "HEY DEKU I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH YOUR POWER BUT I SAW THE WAY YOUR USING IT NOW...AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW, ITS SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF!"

"Uh oh he must be talking about how Deku was flying around like him the other day in hero combat training with All Might."

"I WONT HAVE ANOTHER HALF ASSED WIN LIKE THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! WE'LL BE GETTING INDIVIDUAL SCORES COME THE FINSLS NEW RANKINGS! SO WE WILL ALL KNOW WHERE WE ARE STANDING! I WILL SO YOU HOW MUCH BETTER I AM!"

"TODOROKI...I'Ll KILL YOU TOO." He angrily shouted that before slamming the door and walking away from the classroom. Shota was standing against the wall around the corner of the classroom going over papers when he stopped and sighed as his head shifted towards the slammed door.

*Bakugo...your getting worse than I thought...*

He looked down again only to look up and see Akemi's psycho grin. "Heya Shota. Come with me!" She grabbed his scarf and dragged him into a janitors closet before he could say anything. She pinned him to an bare wall and kissed him fiercely before hugging him. Shota blinked in shock. "Akemi did you get into the sweets again? You know what that does to you dear your worse than a kid on a sugar rush."

"No Sho it's not a sugar high I just really wanna kiss you right now."

Shota arched a brow and then smirked as he kissed her forehead softly before pulling her into his arms and kissing her lips. "Your installable."

"Your worse."

"That is true."

"What are you planning Sho?" Akemi purred as her fingers played with his scarf. "Who are you gonna fight so I can be prepared for a good battle."

"Todoroki and Yaoyorozu."

Akemi grinned and squealed in glee. "Ohhhhh goodie that should be one interesting battle!"

Shota saw the glint in her eyes and he kissed the end of her nose with a smile. "You did get into Midnights candy stash didn't you?"

Akemi bit her bottom lip with a long drawn out answer. "Nooooooo..."

Shota's eyes turned red as he questioned her. "Akemi?"

"Okay fine yes I got into her candy stash but she should really hide it better!"

Shota laughed. "Go eat a salad please!"

Akemi kissed the end of his nose with a wild grin. "Okay Sho love you!"