Chapter 147: A Photo For Every Story, and a Kitten with Anxiety

"Mister Zawa..." Shota looked down at Eri who looked up at him with tearful eyes. She stepped closer and hugged his legs as he sat in the armchair with Emiko on his lap. "I'm sorry..."

Shota blinked and sighed softly as he handed Emiko to Akemi and picked her up and held her close and hugged her gently.

"I'm okay now Eri. It's not easy remembering that, but I have people who care about me to make me feel better, and your one of them!" He  playfully booped the end of her nose and she giggled happily and continued to hug him which he cherished greatly as a soft smile graced his normally tired features.

The girls of both hero classes squealed in glee. Ashido, Ochaco, and Yaoyorozu all tilted their heads in sync and "awwwwed" at the adorable sight. Midoriya smiled softly as he felt All Mights hand on his shoulder. The former #1 hero grinned down at him with a big smile.

Hitoshi was stunned as he stared at his adoptive father. Shota noticed and sighed as he held out an arm. "Come on..." He was hugged by the teen and smiled softly as he patted the boys back in thanks.

Akemi smiled softly as she grabbed a few photo albums. "Okay I say we make this interesting you all can look through the photo albums and whatever picture you choose we'll tell the story behind it okay...Shota?"

Shota rolled his eyes. "Pandora's box is already opened it's no use closing it now...however if it is somehow a photo that has a uncomfortable story behind it then no!"

Akemi giggled into a smirk and kissed his cheek. Each student pulled out a photo some chose the same photos. Ashido showed her photo choice and grinned happily. "Can we start with this one!"

It showed Tsukiko as a kitten peeking out of Shota's scarf! Shota smirked as Tsukiko jumped onto the couch and meowed happily as she laid against Hitoshi's lap. The purple haired teenager grinned and affectionately scratched behind her ears.

Akemi smirked and turned to Shota. "Should I tell them or you?"

"Go on, tell them..."
———————————————————————
3:00 am...

"I wanna cat!"

Akemi woke up with a groggy, "Wha..." she blinked out the blurry spots and saw Shota grinning down at her. She saw the time. "Shota Aizawa It's 3:00 am!"

"I know I wanna get a cat!"

Akemi smirked into a sigh. "You sound like a child asking for a new toy." She sat up with a yawn. "Shota you crazy insomniac, I'm surprised. I honestly feared if I didn't stop you from playing with every stray cat you saw our house might've become a cat shelter!"

Shota nudged her playfully with his elbow and  then took her chin gently with his index finger and kissed her lips softly as they laid together in bed.

"Sooo? What do you think about going to the animal shelter later today?"

Akemi smiled softly and kissed him deeply. "Well it'll definitely prepare us for raising kids!"

"Don't joke around about that..."

Akemi smirked and pinned him down with a hand on his barren chest as she whispered. "What did I scare you?"

"No I just don't think I can handle a surprise like that right now...Especially since Nemuri sprung that stupid teaching job at U.A. on me, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to that reality one day."

Akemi smiled lovingly. "Good because I want you to be the daddy."

Shota smiled and kissed her lips softly. "I'll kill the man who is instead of me..."

Akemi kissed him. "Only you darling. Also I might take a position at U.A. as well."

"Did Nemuri drag you in too?"

"Nooo I applied willingly after I heard you were going to be teaching."

"Well I almost feel bad for the students."
———————————————————————
At the animal shelter...

Shota and Akemi had the attention of every cat in that shelter but when Shota turned towards Akemi he felt something land on his shoulder. He looked down and saw a tiny grey striped kitten disappearing within his capture scarf. Akemi was smiling beautifully and suddenly the little kitten poked her head out from in-between his scarf and meowed.

Shota smiled brightly and Akemi was grinning. They looked up and spoke in unison as the kitten started batting at Shota's hair with her little white paws. "We'll take her!"
———————————————————————
First day of being high school teachers...

"Okay bye Tsukiko be good!"

"See ya later pipsqueak no clawing up the furniture..."

Shota and Akemi opened the door groaning. "God what a day. I think I lost a year off my life. Those kids are going to be a hassle."

"At least we found that closest to get some alone time without any prying eyes on us Shota..."

"I'm still regretting opening my big mouth in front of Nemuri."

Akemi looked up and gasped. "Tsukiko!!!"

Shota looked up and groaned. Their couch was shredded and a tiny kitten came bounding over happily meowing and purring against their legs.

Akemi sighed. "I think she has separation anxiety..."

Shota groaned and picked up their kitten. He couldn't even stay mad at Tsukiko after getting a paw placed against his lips and a happy meow.

He internally sighed. *Greattttt just lovely!*