Chapter 118: Reflect and Observe

Shota stood in front on his students.
"State your reflections and what you've learned."

Kirishima grunted over his sore body. "It's hard to make good use of my quirk. When we're not actually trying to pick a fight with the opponent. If this was the real world I would've been killed the moment I was captured."

Koda was tired. "I need to become able to issue more detailed orders to insects..."

Kaminari was failing at wooing Ibara.

Asui's heart was in the right place but she wasn't thinking logically. "I regret losing two teammates. I wanted to win without anyone missing, but it turned into pure chaos."

Shota turned to Shinso. Hitoshi frowned as he held the scarf in his hands. He couldn't look him in the eye. He didn't want to see his disappointment.

"I wasn't even able to apply ten percent of what I learned. It's incredibly frustrating..."

Shota sighed. "If you were able to do everything immediately you wouldn't be working so hard. It took me six years to master the binding cloth and four more years of experimentation on ways of making it even better as a weapon against the enemy."

"Do not forget the frustration you're feeling as you fight your next battle."

Hitoshi dared to look up and nodded when he saw a small smile on Shota's face. "Yes sir."

Shota turned to his students. "Kirishima focus on developing setups to lure your opponents into close range fighting. Talk to Yuriemoto next time your in her class."

"YES SIR!"

"Koda you're already well aware continue thinking about your weakness and how to overcome it."

The timid teen rapidly nodded.

"Kaminari! You were far too careless in the beginning! Are you incapable of using your abilities without your comrades being taken out first?"

Kaminari looked dumbfounded.

"Asui, rather than dwelling on your mistakes work on your ability to respond rapidly and cover for them."

"Ribbit."
———————————————————————
Shinso was groaning internally over Monoma...

*I think I understand how Dad feels around Present Mic this guys obnoxious...*
———————————————————————
Shota stood with the other teachers.

*———————————————————————Shota stood with the other teachers