Chapter 101: Back to U.A.

Akemi was wearing Shota's capture scarf after she...stole it...from him in order to cover up the scars on her shoulder. She had managed to get his scarf from him after giving him a very fierce kiss once they got into the car.

She had carfully unraveled his scarf from his shoulders without him noticing and smirked over his flustered panting red face after the kiss, "Mine now..." She smirked as she wrapped the scarf around her neck and shoulders before dragging him back in for another fierce kiss as her arms wrapped around his barren neck. She kissed down his neck for a change and Shota groaned in love over the feeling and his hands clung to her sides. He sighed softly but as she kissed his Adam's apple he jerked away. "Don't do that."

"You still ticklish?"

"No!"

Akemi spoke against his skin. "Ohhh I think you are." She grinned and kissed him again and he jerked away and took her chin in his hand and lifted her upward so he could kiss her lips.

"I'd rather kiss you here."

Akemi grinned before deepening the kiss. She knew they likely have a few eyes on them from anyone walking by the drivers side of the car as she rolled up the window but she honestly didn't care. The car windows were tinted so the person would have to be a total pervert and pressing their face against the window to see anything anyway.

This wonderful man was the love of her life, the father of her daughter, and the adoptive father of their wonderful young teenager. She wanted him to know how much she loved him as she kissed him fiercely upon the lips. She pulled away panting as she placed her hands over his heart over his wedding ring. "I love you Shota Aizawa." She drew him back in for another fierce kiss moments later.

Now she was smirking smugly at her husband's blissfully grinning face as he sighed softly in the drivers seat. "You little minx...I'm so getting even with you tonight."

Akemi smirked softly and gazed at him from above his capture scarf that swamped her small framed shoulders like a thick blanket. "Oh really, well I might be too preoccupied with our baby girl to entice you my dear."

Shota chuckled darkly with a devilish smirk as his eyes turned towards the road as he started their black Ferrari 575M Maranello. He had saved a lot of money during high school and spent a pretty penny for this car but his father had one and he always remembered his father saying that it was a dream to drive.

He had it in storage since the dorms but now he wanted to get that thrill of driving it again. He winked at her as he unrolled the hard topped retractable roof. He took out a pair of black shades from the glove box and sighed into a smile as he took the windy mountain backroads up to the campus with a wild glint in his eyes.

He loved the backroads of bends and curves. He was a expert on these roads shifting the stick from each gear like it was second nature. Meanwhile Akemi was clinging to the seat and door handle for dear life. She was thankful that no other cars were around!

"Shota slow down! God almighty your going to get a ticket with your crazy driving!"

Shota laughed. "Ha there's no speed limits on this road and I know theses roads Akemi. I know the cops on theses roads too. I've raced with them when we were teenagers and the chief...ha why he's at every race match driven up this mountain."

Akemi's eyes widened as she gasped. "That's where you disappear to every other Wednesday night! My husband a street racer with the cops now I've heard everything."

Shota grinned at her and steered the car to a casual speed once they reached the top. He saluted to the cops and they grinned with a thumbs up. "There's still a lot about me that you don't know my dear." He chuckled as he spoke. "I'm sure I could tell you a few of those tales later..."