Chapter 35: BEASTS FOREST!!!!

Kota is the opposite of Aizawa. He's resentment instead of hero's aspiration
———————————————————————

The day had arrived...at the school before the students arrived, Shota and Akemi were inside Shota's classroom saying their goodbyes until summer camp was over.

Akemi's hands were tangled within his hair as she kissed him. She was wrapped up within his capture scarf as his hands were resting upon the back of her head and her lower back. He pulled away mumbling between their lips with a smirk on his face. "Try not to kill Shinso, I'm starting to like that kid more than my own class."

Akemi kissed his lips and smiled softly. "You don't mean that you like your class Shota. And I promise not to kill him but only if you don't kill your class Shota."

Her eyes then dimmed with unshed tears. "Please be safe Sho...I...I don't want to have another panic attack over a phone call again."

Shota hugged her and kissed her cheek softly before trailing down her neck leaving soothing kisses against her skin as he sighed. "It won't come to that."

"Sho don't make promises you can't keep I don't have a good feeling about this."

"I know I don't either but these kids need this intensive training if they want to stand a chance of becoming pro's."

Akemi laced her arms behind his head and nodded softly as tears fell from her eyes. Shota kissed them away before speaking as he caressed her cheek with his thumb. "No tears Akemi...we'll be fine."

"I just can't stop thinking about the U.S.J. Shota I...I'm sorry!" She broke down. "I just can't stop! Oh Shota I can't lose you yet so don't you dare...if...if anything happens again...I can't..."

She buried her head into his shirt and cried and Shota pulled her closer to him and rested his head against hers. "I'm not dying yet not when I have you to come back to."

"I love you Shota."

"I love you too darling. I'll come home to you and our little terror."

Akemi's eyes suddenly went from tears to fire as she glared at him and grabbed his scarf, she pulled him inches away from her. "You Better! Or I'll find a way to bring you back and kill you myself!" She then kissed him fiercely and moaned as Shota growled and roughly pinned her to the wall. He grabbed her wrists like shackles as his hips suddenly pressed against hers. He felt the heat of her body firmly against him and he shuddered in longing. It was such an agonizing vice to overcome for his self control. He pulled away shaking slightly as he gulped before speaking hoarsely as he stared into her bewitching blood red eyes.

"I... I have to go meet my class."

"I'll come with you Sho...after all it's just Class 1-A and Class 1-B."

She pulled at his scarf and whispered. "Don't worry you get to have your way with me the moment you come back. Red wine and a nice bed and your stunning wife will be waiting oh so patiently back home..."

"Mhmm red wine you say...my favorite and you know why...because it's yours. Now come on I really do have to go."
———————————————————————
At the buses...Ochako noticed Miss Akemi's eyes were bloodshot.

"Miss Yuriemoto are you okay?"

All of the girls from class 1-A and 1-B were now huddling around the woman in concern.

Akemi smiled at their compassion towards her. "I'm alright I promise it's just..." tears formed again and she wiped them away she wasn't used to showing this much emotion.