Chapter 54: Dadzawa's MAD!

Later that night...

Alarm bells were sounding in the Aizawa apartment. Tsukiko was sound asleep on the couch until the alarms and the poor cat jumped seven feet meowing in shock. Akemi was groaning. "Nooo to early...where's Tsukiko at? Where's my kitty alarm clock..." She retuned to snoring.

A robots voice spoke trough the small intercom Shota had setup on the wall of his small office area. "Hey Eraserhead two students from your class were spotted breaking curfew. Their your responsibility!"

Shota turned away from the computer with a glare. "Are you kidding me?!"

Akemi woke up with a start. "What! Two of our students are breaking curfew!"

Shota stood up and grabbed his scarf before kissing her lips and murmuring. "Stay here and sleep I'll handle this."
———————————————————————
He opened the main door and spoke with a groan. "Who would've been stupid enough to sneak out..."

He looked up in shock and then frowned when he saw Toshinori. *Of course Problem Child and the Hothead.*

"Midoriya and Bakugo why am I not surprised...I understand their at the practice field."

"Yes I wanted to catch you before you went. I've known these two since before they came to U.A. and have given the pair quite a bit of thought. Will you let me handle this? I'll bring them back."

"Fine I'll be waiting in the medical bay near the practice field."
———————————————————————

(Best scene with Aizawa 🤣🤣🤣!)———————————————————————

———————————————————————

"You fought the night after your Provisional Licensing Exam!" His capture scarf tightened around the boys like a boa constrictor. He had been so proud of these kids now he was EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

He suddenly had a new feeling wash over him as he thought. *Wait is this what being a dad is going to be like? Godddd why didn't anyone warn me about this?*

He groaned into a haunting tone of anger. "I'm glad to see you two have so much energy..."

"Wait Aizawa hold up with those restraints! It's my fault!"

Shota turned his scowling glare towards the walking skeleton with a constant eye twitch. "Your fault and how is that?"

Toshinori walked over and whispered. "It seems young Bakugo feels responsible for my retirement. He had to carry those pent up emotions during the exam, and then his inferiority complex exploded and this happened. It's all because I didn't realize I was being negligent. This whole fight was brought out because of the failure of his teacher."

Shota sighed and loosened his restraints on the boys. "I understand that they felt they had to break the rules...but, This Isn't Something I Can Just Ignore, There Must Be A Suitable Punishment." His glare hardened into a narrow eyed glare.

"So Tell Me Who Punched First?"

"I did." His glare shifted towards Bakugo.

"I also went pretty hard...it wasn't just him."

Shota's glare narrowed immensely, enter Drill Sergeant Aizawa.

"YOU'RE BOTH ON HOUSE ARREST! FOUR DAYS FOR BAKUGO AND THREE DAYS FOR MIDORIYA! DURING THAT TIME YOU'LL CLEAN THE COMMON ROOMS AND DORMS MORNING AND NIGHT! PLUS I WANT A WRITTEN APOLOGY!"

He paused for dramatic effect and continued his Drill Sergeant ranting.

"IF YOUR INJURIES NEED TO BE CHECKED OUT HEAD TO THE INFIRMARY BUT DON'T RELY ON THE OLD LADIES QUIRK THIS TIME YOU HAVE TO HEAL YOURSELVES!"

He sighed heavily, "That's all, go."

"Oh and your also on Akemi baby watch too. She's nearing the final months of her pregnancy and the baby could come anytime now hopefully not before the eighth month but I don't want to take any chances. Have fun being her butlers boys because she'll make you feel like ones after I inform her of this."