Chapter 115: "I'm so taking your scarf Shota."

I don't own the picture.
——————————————————————

Akemi was glad to be back in action in training her students to the brink of collapse. She had a reputation to uphold. Everyday during class she was smiling wickedly as she trained them harder than before. One day Eri paid a visit with Shota.

Shota whistled and Akemi turned and saw Eri huddling against him. She smirked as a image suddenly came into her mind.

She sighed lovingly

She sighed lovingly. *So cute...*

Shota smirked. "Someone was a curious little cat and asked me about what you do as a teacher. So I brought her over to see firsthand."

"Oh, well in that case..." Akemi's eyes shifted towards her students and they immediately gulped in dread. "I was just going to have them train until their bodies were numb, but where's the excitement in that? Instead I think it's about time I challenge you all to a battle."

Bakugo huffed. "A battle is this going to be anything like your old man?"

Mineta was shaking. "Oh please no."

Ashido gulped in fear.

Akemi smirked. "Surly you must have realized that my father was not the one who trained me in this fighting style. My mother is the one who trained me and she's stricter than I am unless she went easy on you which I find astounding."

She turned and grinned wickedly. "No quirks are to be used in this fight you all know this. Your going to use the techniques you've learned and adapted on in combat got it. I'll be fighting anyone who wants to test their luck. You all don't have to fight if you don't wanna get your butts kicked."

Akemi smirked and turned to her husband. "Shota can you be a dear and..." he tossed her a small section of his capture scarf that he cut with his knife. She used it as a blindfold. "Thanks dear. Now to make this more interesting I'll be blindfolded but don't you little maggots think for a second that you're going to win this. Got that Bakugo? I can guarantee that you won't win. This is actually a perfect merging point in our next set of training techniques."

She stood still with her hands behind her back. Waiting, listening, and then she blocked Bakugo's punch and spun around him grabbing Ojiro's tail as it came at her head. She flung Ojiro around and slammed him straight into Bakugo. Both boys went flying hitting the ground hard.

She turned her head towards the left, sighed softly, and jumped over Midoriya as he did a spinning kick and listened to his movements as he rapidly shifted on his feet towards the right when he landed in order to avoid her kick that was aimed at his head.

He could've grabbed her leg easily after avoiding her kick and pinned her to the ground with a few of the techniques she taught him but he hesitated and she knew why. He was staring at her with wide eyes over the sight of her bare leg aiming at the same height of his forehead.