Chapter 34: Miss Yuiremoto's got a rocking voice!

I don't own the videos
———————————————————————

Saturday had arrived and strangely the Cat Cafe had decided to switch things up and do an all day outdoor karaoke singing event with free coffee beverages and food, alongside all the happy and playful cats.

Shota needed the time to relax after everything that's happened and all the unknowns that are still clawing at the back of his mind he needed a moment to rest. He was already asleep outside the Cafe in his yellow sleeping bag, sitting on a bench, within the little Japanese garden. Despite the people singing outside on the small stage in the opened clearing Shota just couldn't stop himself from sleeping.

The students of Class 1-A, after some consideration from their parents after the whole (villain at the mall incident) allowed them to go out to the Cat Cafe. Petting some cats that's totally stress free! Plus it helped to mention that a few U.A. teachers would be there so it was a relief for most of the parents. For Izuku's mother especially.

Oijiro spoke up with a grin. "I heard from Shinso that it's now an all day event to help us specifically deal with everything that's happened recently."

"What Shinso as in the purple haired brainwashing kid that kind-of looks like a younger Mister Aizawa?"

"Yeah! Miss Yuriemoto was training him during my internship I learned a lot about what it means to become a combat hero and a teacher by helping out Shinso. She's trying to help him get into the hero course."

Most everyone save for an angry Bakugo (who was being dragged there by his shirt collar from Kirishima) was happy to hear that. Midoriya was grinning he was glad that Shinso wasn't forgotten about.

They heard Present Mic before they saw him even without using his quirk the man was loud. They were all laughing at the Cockatoo haired hero in his casual wardrobe being surrounded by a bunch of meowing playful kittens.

 They were all laughing at the Cockatoo haired hero in his casual wardrobe being surrounded by a bunch of meowing playful kittens

"No Furry Listeners This Is My Tuna Sandwich Not Yours!"

Midnight was standing beside him in rather appropriately dressed clothing and that was unusual for the students to see regarding the R-rated hero.

"Oh just give the little dearies the sandwich Hizashi and they'll leave you alone."

Jiro's head was titled to the side as she spoke in shock. "How can all those cats even stand being around him?"

A slightly tired voice belonging to a purple haired boy spoke. "They must be used to it. I asked myself the same thing when I got here."

Ojirio smiled and spoke. "Hey Shinso!"

Shinso smiled before noticing the others and spoke up with a eyebrow arch.

"Didn't think all of 1-A would come...especially not that Sports Festival Hothead!" His half lidded eyes were on Bakugo as he spoke with a smirk.