Chapter 105: Shota the Hairdresser?

At the hospital.

Togata was holding Emiko in the lobby while Shota and Akemi headed to Eri's room. Shota felt it was better to bring Akemi with him to pick up Eri. It would be the time he would tell the little girl she would be coming home with them under the school's custody. Shota rapped his knuckles against the little girl's door. She perked up, "Mr. Zawa!"

Shota shoved his hands into his pockets with a fond smile, "You ready to have some fun? I also brought a familiar face."

Shota stepped more into the room and the black barbed haired woman popped her head through the doorway. A smile graced her features, "Eri!"

Eri pushed herself off of the bed and ran towards the woman. Her little arms wrapped themselves around the woman's legs. Shota's brows raised up. Akemi moved the bag she was carrying to behind her as she knelt down. She ran her fingers lightly through the little girl's hair, "How are you feeling?"

Eri moved her arms to wrap around the woman's neck only to stop by the sight of the scars and her little eyes widened. "Miss Akemi what happened are you okay?!"

Akemi smiled softly. "I'm fine the villains that did this can't hurt me anymore."

Eri looked down and nodded. "That's good..."

Akemi looked up at her husband to see he was staring at the child. She turned her attention back to the girl and wrapped her arms around the child and nuzzled her face into the little girl's thick hair, "I missed you too, Eri."

The little girl pulled away, "I hear you will be at the festival too."

Akemi's smile widened, "Of course! I am always curious what the other students do for the festival. Plus it's always great seeing people having fun and being happy."

Eri asked a serious question, "Do you think I can have fun and be happy?"

Akemi's face softened. She held onto the little girl's tiny hands giving them a squeeze. She answered, "Of course. I'll make sure it'll happen. You know Mr. Aizawa's class is pulling out all the stops. They're going to do a concert with singing and dancing. Midor- uh I mean Deku would be a dancer. Maybe we can point him out on the stage with Lemillion."

Akemi had to remind herself that the little girl only knows the two who put their necks on the line, literally, for her by their hero names. Eri looked determined, "I hope I can have fun and be happy."

Akemi winked, "I will guarantee it. How about I'll help you get dressed and fix up your hair before we go?"

Eri nodded quickly. Akemi stood up leading the girl to the bathroom to change. Shota moved to lean against the wall with his arms crossed. He took this moment to close his eyes. He welcomes any down time to take a cat nap.
———————————————————————
"Here's your souvenir purse."

The little girl pulled the purse over her head to her shoulder and it hung on the opposite side. Akemi tapped the boots, "Alright! Put these bad boys on."

Eri slowly slid her foot in the boot but almost lost her balance. Akemi was quick in steadying the girl with her hair hooked around the dress straps, "Woah there."

Akemi then kept a good hand on the girl as she slipped on her boots. Eri whispered, "Thank you."

Eri was already reaching for the door calling for the man, "Mr. Zawa! Mr. Zawa!"

The man opened his eyes slowly, "Hmmm?"

He blinked a few times at the little girl who nervously showed him her outfit. She asked the man, "What do you think?"