Chapter 142: Somnambulist vs. Erasure

The video started again.

"OKAY FOLKS THIS NEXT MATCH IS A TEST OF AIZAWA'S LUNG-POWER AND NEMURI'S FIGHTING SKILL! MAY THE BEST HERO IN TRAINING WIN!"

The video showed a still bra exposed Nemuri walking towards the ring. Shota was already there with his goggles on over his eyes.

The students heard Nobuyuki speaking. "That girl's giving the pros nosebleeds!"

Manami's voice scoffed. "The perverts, she's a minority!"

"With her quirk she may use that to her advantage...Your best friends with the girl's super modeling mother after all."

"Aizawa looks better now. I hope he can win this fight without another relapse in PTSD..."

"Yep especially after I finally realized who he is...I also have a funny feeling that he likes our daughter..."

"Don't you dare threaten him with Old Ronin Nobuyuki!"

"I'm not gonna shoot him! We don't even know if it's true!"
———————————————————————
Shota remembered the starting of their battle.

Nemuri smiled at him.

"Heya Aizawa hope your feeling okay? You are feeling okay right?"

Shota simply raised his hand into a thumbs up. He knew that he had to attack her quickly and if he blinked he couldn't breathe in or else he wouldn't be able to make it to the final round.
———————————————————————
"OKAY LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!!"

Shota activated his quirk before Nemuri could and charged over and attacked her like a ninja in a martial arts move. He did a running spinning roundhouse kick and the impact on her jaw sent her to the ground. She stood up and punched him in the jaw with a left hook and a swinging roundhouse. She tried to punch him again but Shota blocked by grabbing her wrist and flipping her over his shoulder onto her back hard.

She gasped in pain and tried to stand with her back facing him as the fuzzy spots in her vision were clearing up. She didn't realize until he pinned her with a knee on her lower back and her arm twisted around her back that she had already lost. He forced her to stand.
———————————————————————
"You taking me to prison hero?"

"Don't make a scene out this Nemuri..."

"You are no fun Shota!"

He rightly escorted her out of the ring.
———————————————————————
Shota remembered what Nemuri said to him as she smirked and spoke after Mr. Yamada stated that he had won.

"Make sure to impress your Yokai damsel Shota! I read her lab notes...and they aren't really notes at all...it's more like her diary!" She bit her bottom lip and whispered. "She likes your butt...thinks it's sexy."

Shota's eyes widened and he quickly bowed in respect in order to shield his bright red face from the view of the audience.

He gulped and spoke. "You...you need serious help Nemuri!"

Nemuri simply giggled and winked.

"Go fight your Yokai Queen Shota."