Chapter 49: Paint, Dresses, and Baby Names

I sadly do not own these awesome pictures.

The students ate their own handcrafted breakfast and dressed. Shota was out cold on the couch with Tsukiko purring on his lap. The boys decided to go watch a new horror movie based on some of the old Japanese Yokai myths. Bakugo suggested it since those are classic Japanese horror. Akemi smiled psychotically at that. "Do say hi to my Yokai cousins as you scream in terror boys. Oh how they love the sound of terrified children screaming in the dark."

Her grin got a few of the less braver boys murmuring in fear. Shinso smirked. "Come on scaredy-cats."

As they walked Midoriya finally got to ask something that had been on his mind.

Midoriya then started mumbling about the similarities until Bakugo shouted

Midoriya then started mumbling about the similarities until Bakugo shouted. "Hey Deku Stop Your Stupid Mumbling We're At The Movies. Everyone Had Better Shut Up During This Premiere!"

They saw the poster and a few faces paled.

Ectoplasm turned and saw his students at the movies

Ectoplasm turned and saw his students at the movies. He chuckled deeply and bought his ticket to the same movie.

"They'll be having nightmares for weeks..."

Bakugo glared at their pale faces Shinso just looked amused. "Come on you idiots show some backbone it's just a movie! Jeez we've dealt with real villains nothing should scare us now."

Bakugo was sooooooo wrong he was gripping the movie chair with a iron clad grip as his face paled. Shinso was grinning throughout the entire movie over how terrified they all were.

He ate a handful of popcorn and scoffed. "Amateurs..."
————————————————————————
The girls went paint shopping with Hizashi as the driver. Akemi was smiling happily as the girls dragged her into a clothing store afterwards. Dress shopping!

"Ohhhhhh Miss Yuriemoto this will surely get Mister Aizawa's jaw dropping!" Ashido grinned as she held up a little black dress.

Akemi saw the length and blushed. "Put it back, beside I'm pregnant that's not a pregnancy dress."

"This however will definitely get his jaw dropping!" She held up a red dress with silver lace adorning the bust and along the large baby bump. She vanished into the changing room and reappeared it was a low sweetheart neckline dress that accented her belly.

Hizashi smirked as he sat in a chair. "Yep his jaw will be dropping to the floor."

The girls found more dresses to try for her and for themselves as well and Akemi smiled softly at their care and eagerness towards her and her unborn baby girl. Her husband had such kind compassionate kids.
————————————————————————
Later that night...Shota woke up to the boys entering white faced and shaking slightly. Bakugo had the movie chair armrests in his hands. All the boys went straight to their dorm rooms. Shinso strolled in with a smirk. "Relax he paid for the damages."

"Yokai movie?"

Shinso smirked. "Yokai movie."

"Good movie then?"

"Yep because it actually scared the Sports Festival Hothead!" He flopped onto the couch and Tsukiko meowed and purred against her owners purple haired carbon copy.

"How ya feeling?"

"Fine kid, sore but fine."

The door opened and Hizashi walked in with the paint bags. "Prepare For Your Jaw To Drop Shota!"

The girls entered and turned around parting like they were making a grand entrance as Akemi entered wearing the red maternity dress with silver lace adorning the bust and along the large baby bump. She had red lipstick on and red arch supporting flats. Shota's eyes widened as his jaw dropped. Shinso smirked with a snicker as he gently pushed the man's jaw back to a close.

"Easy there...your injured old man."

"Old man! I'm 31!"

Shinso rolled his eyes. "Well I gotta head back to the General Studies dormitory. Curfew is a pain. See ya tomorrow Mr. and Mrs. Aizawa. Night."

The girls headed to their rooms giggling at their Homeroom teachers gaze towards his wife. Hizashi headed towards his dorm apartment. Shota stood up and gazed at his wife before grinning as she smirked before heading to their apartment complex in the dormitory. He followed her with a fierce gaze of love. He closed the door and took her into his arms and gazed at her in that new dress.

"Breathtaking simply breathtaking. I'm already liking what I see." His gaze trailed down to her chest and he growled softly into her ear as his hands caressed her beautiful body before he kissed her lips slowly with a passion.

"I have plenty more of these dresses...some from the sexier section."

"Mhmmm...I know I'll love those then." He started kissing down her neck to her collarbone.

He growled against her skin causing goosebumps to appear as she moaned softly. "Oh Shota..."

"I thought of a few baby names...Emiko, Fumiko, Hanako, Kasumi, and Masako which do you like the most or if you don't like any then let me know."

"Emiko I like Emiko...oh!" A sudden feeling hit her side and she gasped. "Shota the baby kicked I could feel it! She kicked gently!"

Shota smiled as he placed his hand over her growing belly. "I think she likes her new name. Don't you Emiko, my little 'smiling child'. Do you like your name?"

A gentle kick met his hand and he smiled as he kissed Akemi's belly for a long moment before standing and kissing his beloved wife. He then guided her towards their bed to undress and change into her nightgown and his night apparel. With a fierce kiss on the lips the couple succumbed to sleep.