Chapter 3: The Caterpillar Man

3:00am...MEOWWWWWW!!!!!!

"WHY CAN'T THIS CAT EVER SLEEP IN FOR ONCE?????!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shota laid in bed, his tired eyes were boring into the ceiling with his irritable glare as the cat was inches away from his face meowing incessantly. He groaned at his lack of shutting their bedroom door. He was ambushed by Akemi pouncing on him the moment he entered and the concept of closing the door was gone from his mind as he kissed her lips and carried her to their bed. Now he regretted his own folly when his wife yelled angrily at the top of her lungs acting as if she would murder their beloved cat. Tsukiko merely meowed and purred against her arching her back against the woman's barren chest. Akemi groaned before submitting defeat and affectionately scratches behind Tsukiko's ears.

"Your lucky your adorable Tsukiko."

Shota smirked and got out of bed to shower. He entered shortly after his shower with a towel around his waist only to see Akemi asleep and snoring with a cat on her forehead. He chuckled and changed. He put on his black pants and put on his socks but before he grabbed his long sleeved shirt he picked Tsukiko up off his sleeping wife's forehead. He set the cat down onto the floor with a head scratch and moved to pick up his wife.

Akemi groaned and opened her eyes slightly as she mumbled sleepily. "Sho...it's to early..."

"Nope we have to get ready it's the start of the spring semester and I will not have my wife late to beat her students senseless with her martial arts skills...it's always fun hearing them at the end of the day saying how terrifying you are in combat."

Akemi groaned and complained. "Oh can't you be late just this once Sho...?"

Shota gave her his signature crazy grin. "Nope!"

"What if we have kids, are you saying that your going to miss the ultrasound and the birth to uphold your no absence record?"

Shota's eyes widened and he set her down inside the shower his mind was slowly panicking. "What...your not...are you!"

Akemi smirked wickedly. "Nope but that sure got you to shut up now didn't it."

Shota smirked wickedly and quickly turned on the cold water. "AHHHHHH SHOTA!!!!!" He smirked and turned the hot water on to a warming temperature and Akemi smirked softly at him and kissed his lips gently before pulling the shower curtain to conceal her. She heard Shota walking out and she spoke. "That doesn't mean that I don't want children someday Sho..."

The sound of a crash and a irritated grumble entered into her ears and she smirked. Shota grumbled as he rubbed his head, they were going to have to buy a new floor lamp.

Breakfast was eaten and after Akemi downed two cups of coffee and made sure Shota had his bento and yellow sleeping bag they headed towards U

Breakfast was eaten and after Akemi downed two cups of coffee and made sure Shota had his bento and yellow sleeping bag they headed towards U.A. They were among the first there besides Recovery Girl and Nezu. They were resting in the teachers lounge with the lights off when suddenly they heard the sounds of children and Akemi sighed.

"Well I had better get to my classroom to prepare for the victims since I'm not a Homeroom teacher. You had better get to your class before Mic finds you."

Akemi turned to the yellow caterpillar beside her and chuckled softly as he was snoring. She elbowed him. "Hey Caterpillar man you need to get to class."

Shota opened his eyes mumbling. "Don't call me that."

Akemi kissed his cheek and smirked. "See you at lunch dear."

Shota turned to her. "What are you not going to watch me scare the kids with expulsion."

Akemi smirked. "I never said that..."
———————————————————————
Shota watched as a excitable brown haired girl went on about the prospect of lifelong friendships and all those high school fantasies with that Midoriya kid whose face was a red as a tomato. It was amusing but time is wasted and he had enough. Shota spoke with a tired voice.

"If you're just here to makes friends you can pack up your stuff now."

He watched as the girl slowly turned around the fear and confusion appeared on their faces.

He sighed and spoke in a tired bored tone. "Welcome to U.A.'s hero course," he unzipped his sleeping bag and downed a food pouch, despite his wife telling him not to take them along.

He stood up and unzipped his sleeping bag the rest of the way while saying. "It took 8 seconds before you all shut up that's not going to work. Time is precious, rational students would understand that."

He saw the confusion on their faces and he made a mental note to text Akemi that the sludge villain kid was in his class alongside mister "one punch" Izuku Midoriya. "Hello I'm Shota Aiwaza...Your teacher."

Surprise was the first emotion that filled the classroom and he internally sighed wishing he was still in bed. He reached into his sleeping bag and pulled out the gym uniforms. "Alright put these on and head outside."
——————————————————————
Akemi was sitting upon the gym roof, out of sight, long before Shota arrived with his students when she got his text. She immediately recognized Midoriya and that ash blond kid with an explosive attitude.

"WHAT A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?!!!!"

Akemi smirked and rested her chin on her hand. "Let the fun begin."

Her keen eyes saw the gravity girl and she smiled softly as she heard the girls voice. "But orientation we're gonna miss it?!"

Shota's back was turned. "If you wanna make the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." He heard their startled gasping. "Here at U.A. we're not tethered to traditions..." he looked over his shoulder with a bored expression, "that means I get to run my class however I see fit."

"You've been taking standardize tests most of your lives," he held up his phone showing a score chart, "but you never got to use your quirks in psychical exams before."

"The country's still trying to pretend we're all equal without letting those with the most potential excel, it's not rational, in time the board of higher education will learn."

His gaze shifted towards the ash blonde. "Bakugo you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. Tell me what was your farthest distance thrown with a soft ball in junior high?"

"67 meters I think..."

"Right, try using your quirk..."

Akemi smirked and leaned forward to watch the show.

"Anything goes just stay in the circle...go on let's get this over with."

Akemi eyed Bakugo and watched as he used his explosive quirk while screaming, "Die!!!!"

Her eyebrows narrowed. "Die...that's not very hero like..."

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities..." he turned around and showed the percentage. 705.2 meters. "it's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero."

Akemi watched the stunned gazes of the class as a boy with bright yellow hair with a tint of black spoke up beside a girl she knew was called Momo Yaoyorozu you be an idiot to not know of her family name.

"Whoa 705 meters are you kidding me?"

A pink skinned pink haired girl excitedly spoke while bouncing on her toes. "I wanna go that looks like fun!"

Akemi frowned softly at their naive excitement and then smirked as Shota's voice echoed. "So this looks like fun huh...You have three years to become a hero you think it's all gonna be fun games and playtime?" his iconic wild grin appeared. "Idiots...today you'll be competing in eight psychical tests to gauge your overall potential whoever comes in last has none and will expelled immediately."

Akemi gave her own crazy grin. There's the Shota she knows and loves...

"Ha give them hell dear."