| 𝐈'𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 ➪ 𝐐𝐮𝐢-𝐆𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐧 |

Prompt:
Qui-Gon and his wife, (Y/N), have a secret relationship away from Coruscant and the Jedi. When Qui-Gon goes away from his wife on Jedi business, a familiar enemy decides to attack.

Requested by Multi-FandomWriter

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

           "Are you sure I can't come with you?" I whispered while holding onto my husband of 3 years. His smell alone comforted me, and the fact that he was going off somewhere just unease's me.

Qui-Gon Jinn rubbed my back and kissed my forehead, "You know we can't be seen together very often or else suspicions will rise. I will be back soon, I promise."

He always said that, but it was always longer than soon. Of course I trusted in him and his abilities as a Jedi, but I always have a weird feeling that something will go wrong sooner or later. Plus, he has young Obi-Wan to take care of,

"Just please be careful," I whispered against his dusty Jedi robes, "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

If time could stop, I'd have it stop now. It was perfect. Just me and the love of my life. No responsibilities, no hardship, no risk. I'd do anything for him to quit being a Jedi and live on a farm with me, but you can't just 'quit' being a Jedi.

As Qui-Gon and his young apprentice flew off into the stars, I couldn't shake the feeling that something horrendous would happen to us all.

Qui-Gon Jinn
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Days have gone by since I had last talked to my love, but there were more pressing matters at hand. Underneath the councils' noses, the Sith have returned, stronger than ever, and a young boy, the age of 9, has been found with a higher Midichlorian count than even Master Yoda himself. It's strange how the force works.

However, when bringing the young boy, Anakin, back to my ship, a hideous Sith attacked, almost killing us. I fear this may be much worse than a master and an apprentice.

Darth Maul
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

'A weakness. I must find a weakness. Sure, assassinating Jedi is in the job description, but there's always a weakness that makes the job so much easier. Whether it's an old master. A padawan. A lover. There's always one. This Jedi however, was stronger than anything my master has put me against. I underestimated him and the boy. I won't make that mistake again.'

           The Sith ponders on what could possibly have an attachment to the Jedi: one who could assist in his demise. Meditating, he sees a face. A wedding ring that's never worn. Never worn, out of fear that the Jedi may get banished from the order. Her name is (Y/N). A common farmer on the planet of Taanab. Why would a Jedi fall in love with a woman from Taanab? The thought itself made a small laugh rise from the Dathomirian's throat.

           Then, he saw a familiar face. The master of his target. The infamous Count Dooku, training a young Qui-Gon,

           "Interesting," he nibbled his lip while riding from a sitting position; force grabbing his lightsaber and walking towards his ship, "Taanab it is."

(Y/N)
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

          The clouds were becoming a hideous black and dark grey. A storm was coming, which was good and bad for my crops. Herding my Banthas back towards their barns, I heard an approaching ship.