| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
After the death of Qui-Gon Jinn, (Y/N) abandons Obi-Wan Kenobi, as well as the Jedi Order, and joins the Dark Side.

Requested by abrassi

She/Her

3rd POV: Obi-Wan Kenobi
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

                   The Padawan wasn't prepared for the quickened demise of his Master, Qui-Gon Jinn. The Jedi Temple enforced no attachments, and moving on after a death like this, but the young man couldn't wrap his head around why he wasn't enough and how he could just let his Master die so quickly.

                      Something that hurt even more than the removal of his Master, was (Y/N) (L/N), his best friend, abandoning the Order and joining the Sith Alliance. It felt like everything was falling apart, and now he was left with the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker, to take care of.

                     Obi-Wan couldn't understand why (Y/N) would leave her Master like that. He would do anything in his power to bring Master Qui-Gon back, but at least she didn't have to lose hers.

                       Obi-Wan Kenobi wanted nothing more than to join (Y/N), but he knew that was foolish. The Dark Side only brings inevitable sadness, rage, and ultimately death, which Obi-Wan wasn't ready to dedicate himself over to, despite his circumstance. Losing his friend and the love of his life, and the only father figure he's ever had was crippling, but he knew he had to be strong for his love, no matter what.

1st POV— (Y/N)
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

                  The familiar smell of the Geonosians and their disgusting planet filled my nostrils with a revolting stench. Dust and debris rolled around aimlessly, causing myself to fall into a daze watching it all. Standing beside my Master, Count Dooku, I pondered why he was dragging us out here again. It was almost like clockwork we came here so much,

                    "Master, why are we back here again?" I asked as the large ship came to a halt, allowing the two of us and the occasional battle droid to exit as we please, "I thought we already claimed Geonosis."

                    Dooku cracked a smile as he took a hasty step towards a large, built up building. It resembled a coliseum, and I could hear the excited screams of the Bugs lift up into the sky and into life,

                    "We have visitors, my apprentice," he cracked out, keeping his hands locked behind his back as he strode forwards, "You may know Master Kenobi from your short trip on the Jedi Path."

                       My heart paused and skipped a beat at that, "Why's Obi here?" I questioned, falling into step beside my Master.

Count Dooku frowned in confusion, "Obi?" he asked in amusement, causing me to blush from embarrassment, "And he's here because he trespassed on Separatist territory. Fortunately, we also came in contact with his Padawan, and a Senator. The Geonosians are in for a show, my young apprentice."

I felt my heart slip into my stomach. I knew whatever walked inside that coliseum wouldn't walk out again, Jedi or not,

                    "Have you tried prying the Republic plans from him yet?" I asked again, trying to find some loophole to either get Obi-Wan free from this place, or someway to find him and apologize for every ounce of pain I've inflicted on him,

                      "Yes I have," the Sith replied while waltzing himself to the front door of the coliseum, and letting it swing open, "You can see him again as he's getting ripped to shreds," he commented while spinning around to meet my eyes, "I can tell you have an emotional connection with this Jedi scum, and we don't have time for those obstacles, so get that out of your head, now."