🐢102🐢

No one's POV

Christmas Eve is here and the littles are so excited. Taehyung is the loudest one, he woke up early in the morning and since then he is driving everyone crazy. He keeps asking when will Santa Claus come and the adults are trying to stay calm and not yell at him.

Donghae and Kangin take Jimin and Taehyung outside so they can play and only the baby must stay with his mommy. Yesung is silently playing on a blanket in the living room and Leeteuk is playing with him. Seokjin, Heechul and Siwon are cooking while Hyukjae is preparing the dining room for their big feast. Jimin and Taehyung are yelling outside while Kangin is forced to drag a snow sled with them. They don't look tired, his mission is to make them tired, but they look full of energy while Kangin is tired to death and soon he will collapse in the cold snow.

Evening is slowly approaching, but for Taehyung it feels that the time is slowly dragging to torment him. He wants gifts, right now! However, his mommy keeps repeating that they will open the gifts after dinner which still isn't ready. Siwon and Heechul are doing their best in the kitchen and today's menu is going to be great - the appetizer is spinach artichoke zucchini bites, then there is French onion soup, the main course is baked ham with brown sugar glaze and creamy mashed potatoes and the dessert is Bûche de Noël which is rolled chocolate cake. Heechul is also focusing on creating drinks like cranberry mimosas and eggnog. By the time dinner rolls around Taehyung and Jimin are really desperate. Their daddy takes them upstairs to bath them and they fight like two vicious kittens. Yesung doesn't care that he must take a bath, no one is splashing on him and no one is going to wash his hair so he is fine.

After the bath Siwon diapered him and then comes Heechul's turn to dress him. Yesung gets a onesie with gingerbread man and his mommy pulls red fuzzy socks with reindeers on his feet. Heechul carries him downstairs and Seokjin has one more idea - he wants to put Santa Claus's hat on every little one. Yesung isn't very pleased, he squirms in Heechul's arms to avoid the hat and then he is sat down in his highchair. Jimin and Taehyung come with their daddy and soon everyone gathers in the dining room and they sit down around the table. Leeteuk loves the cute baby so Heechul let him to take care of Yesung. Leeteuk is slowly feeding the baby who is reluctantly eating and keeps looking around at the other people. Yesung is easily distracted, Donghae's silken shirt is the most interesting thing for the next two minutes until something else catches his attention. Jimin and Taehyung are also eating, but fidget due to their excitement.

The food is delicious, everything is so tasty that they can't get enough of it. Moreover, Heechul keeps supplying them with drinks so by the time they get in the living room the adults are a bit tipsy. The littles hurry to the Christmas tree which is almost fully covered with the boxes and bags with gifts. Jimin and Taehyung are like two wild animals, they are tearing the colorful paper while Yesung opens one bag with a stuffed gibbles monster and now bites on the its tail.

 Jimin and Taehyung are like two wild animals, they are tearing the colorful paper while Yesung opens one bag with a stuffed gibbles monster and now bites on the its tail

"Come on! There are more gifts!"

Heechul gets on the floor and helps him with unwrapping the gifts. There are so many toys that the living room looks like a toy store. Taehyung fell in love with his new instant camera while Jimin loves his new Barbie and her camper van. There are many accessories and Jimin is so excited. Even Yesung's attention is caught by the sparkly van and wants to see what is inside. However, Jimin isn't very interested in sharing his completely new Barbie and hit Yesung with the doll. Seokjin yells in shock and quickly grabs his angry baby duck.

"Jimin, you can't do this!"

Seokjin pulls Jimin in his lap and Siwon picks his baby up. There is a red mark on his chubby cheek and Siwon sighs that it isn't something worse. Seokjin is giving Jimin a lecture about sharing toys with your friends. Meanwhile Yesung cries because he just wanted to see what is inside the camper van. Seokjin grabs the van and shows it to Yesung who just briefly looks inside before unwrapping another gift from his mommy.

"See, Chim-Chim? He just looked for a few seconds."

Jimin nods and goes to play with the new doll while his brother runs around with the instant camera and takes pictures of his uncles. Kangin has had enough of the happy yelling so he turns on the TV and plays Klaus. The funny Christmas movie caught the littles' attention and they immediately calmed down and sat down. Hyukjae and Siwon go to get popcorn and potato chips and together they all sit down and watch the movie. Jimin can't take his eyes off the camper van and Barbie while Taehyung is snuggling with his daddy. Yesung is sitting in Siwon's lap who is playing with his hair and Yesung is gripping his shirt. The atmosphere is so calm and serene, white snow is silently falling from the sky outside of the warm cabin, they are comfy and their stomachs are full of delicious food. After the movie ended, the adults see that the three littles are fast asleep so they carefully pick them up and carry them upstairs. They don't clean up the living room and leave the toys scattered on the floor because they know the three sweethearts will continue playing right after opening their eyes in the morning.