🐢93🐢

No one's POV

Kyuhyun has a problem. From time to time he must go on a business trip and it is always troublesome to find someone who could take care of Ryeowook. Luckily, now when he has Siwon and Heechul he can be carefree. The couple is the best option, they like Ryeowook, they are nice and Ryeowook loves Yesung. They all know about the ring Ryeowook gave Yesung at the birthday party and think that it is the cutest thing.

Ryeowook isn't even mad that his brother is leaving for a few days, he helps his daddy with packing his bag and together they drive to Yesung's house. The little one almost runs inside the house, but Kyuhyun caught his hand and they greet Siwon and Heechul. Yesung is currently asleep, he can't skip his naps. The baby is peacefully napping in the portable crib in the living room and has no idea that his friend has arrived. Kyuhyun needs to leave soon and Ryeowook excitedly claps his hands together.

"Where is Yesungie?"

Heechul pressed his slender forefinger to his lips and pointed toward the living room.

"He is asleep, but we can have some milk and cookies. Would you like that?"

Ryeowook nodded because of course he loves cookies, who doesn't love cookies? They go in the kitchen and eat and Siwon is chatting with the little one. No one knows that other guests are coming, but these guests are not welcomed. Hyukjae and Donghae were bored so they decided to visit their friends. They remember Ryeowook and immediately start to play with him.

Yesung woke up because he hears some loud laughter coming from outside. He is still sleepy and his messy hair sticks in every possible direction. Siwon heard some rustling coming from the living room and went to see what is happening. He picks his baby up and pats his back.

"Wookie is here, let's say hi."

Siwon walks out of the house and stands on the terrace. Donghae, Hyukjae and Ryeowook are playing football and Siwon watches them for a while. He can't let his baby play with the two idiots, Siwon would kill Hyukjae and Donghae if they hurt Yesungie. After a while Ryeowook spots his friend and abandons the game.

"Yeye!"

Ryeowook can be loud when no one scolds him so he is yelling and stops in front of Siwon.

"Baby!"

Ryeowook makes grabby hands toward him and Hyukjae with Donghae comes to say hi to the baby. They are crowding around Siwon and the two uncles stroke Yesung's hair while Ryeowook is loudly exclaiming what games they will play. They have no idea what is going on inside Yesung's head.

Everything in Yesung's brain is screaming This is too much!. There are too many noises, too many people and he is overstimulated. And what does a baby do to show discomfort?

Siwon is surprised by the sudden outburst of tears and quickly bounces Yesung in his arms. The uncles try to soothe him too, but they are doing everything even worse. Siwon finally leaves the group and goes inside. It works quite quickly, Yesung calmed down and now only hiccups. Heechul has an excuse to kick Donghae and Hyukjae out of his house and then turned to the two littles. Ryeowook is a bit scared, he doesn't understand why did the baby cry and he doesn't want to make him sad again. Then he remembers one thing and runs away. He comes back a few seconds later with a carrier where is his hamster. Yesung loudly squeals after spotting the small hamster and Ryeowook gently takes the pet out of the carrier and hands it to Yesung.

Yesung is amazed. His lips are forming an O shape while he stares at the tiny animal. The hamster moves it's pink muzzle and Yesung's tiny forefinger slowly touches the soft fur. He absolutely loves the hamster! Yesung is cuddling with the hamster and Ryeowook smiles at him. He wants to make his friend happy, they aren't just friends, they are engaged! Ryeowook wanted to buy another ring for him, but then forgot about it. At least he let Yesung to play with the hamster.

Heechul is sure that Yesung will beg them to buy a hamster too so he needs to get his attention away from the animal.

"Let's go outside!"

Heechul gently takes the hamster away from Yesung and put it back in its cage before leading the littles outside. They need a quick, fun idea to distract Yesung and Siwon happily cheered and then runs in the house. He comes back a few minutes later and he is holding a tent. Heechul, Donghae and Hyukjae are watching Siwon who is building the tent. Heechul shrugs because he has no different idea and goes to get some blankets and pillows. Donghae doesn't hesitate and runs inside to raid the fridge and then runs into the tent.

Yesung and Ryeowook crawls in the tent and Ryeowook sighs when he spots Donghae who also crawled inside. The man doesn't notice it, he just wants to have some fun with the littles. Ryeowook wants to send him a clear message so he pushes him out of the tent and frowns at him. Yesung doesn't see that his uncle was roughly pushed out because he is busy with getting inside a bag of Cheetos. Ryeowook opened it for him and then hands him a sippy cup with apple juice. Heechul kicks Hyukjae and Donghae out of his house and leaves the two littles alone. Ryeowook opened his iPad and plays Pom Poko. They watch the movie and eat Cheetos, which is Ryeowook's vision of heaven. He wraps his arm around Yesung's shoulders and kisses the forehead of his best friend and sighs. His daddy should leave him with uncles and the baby more often.