🐢116🐢

No one's POV

Ryeowook begged and begged his hyung until Kyuhyun broke and asked Siwon and Heechul one important question.

"Can the littles have a sleepover?"

Heechul doesn't want to look like a mean person, but he wants to say no before Siwon answered faster.

"Sure."

Heechul frowns at his husband, but no one is paying attention to him when Ryeowook shows them his happy dance. Heechul goes to get Yesung and carries him on his hip. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are waiting for the little one and Siwon asks him.

"Yesung, do you know what is a sleepover?"

Yesung slowly nods and Ryeowook claps his hands.

"We are going to have a sleepover."

To Heechul's shock, Yesung smiles and also starts to clap his hands. His baby is really going to leave him! This hurts! It is hard to remember the last time they were separated. It is hard to believe that Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are going to take his baby away. Heechul is biting his nails and thinks hard. Does Yesung know what a sleepover means? What if his poor baby thinks that mommy is going to have a sleepover with him too? It won't be bad if he asks him to make sure Yesung understands the offer.

Yesung is playing with Lego when Heechul comes and sits down next to him. He is watching the boy for a while before nervously strokes his hands.

"Yesungie, do you really know what is a sleepover?"

Yesung nods and continues playing.

"You won't sleep in your crib close to your mommy. You will sleep far away from mommy and daddy."

Yesung stops playing for a few seconds and then shrugs.

"I will be with Wookie."

Heechul sighs and rubs his forehead. What to do now? Heechul got up and angrily walks out of the room. He does everything for his baby, he loves him so much and now Wookie wants to push him out of Yesung's heart.

Siwon sees that his husband is mad, but he doesn't want to deal with it. He decides to ignore it and cooks lunch. When they are eating, Heechul doesn't feed Yesung like usually and Siwon takes Yesung's fork. Siwon is feeding him and keeps glancing at his partner. He looks mad and doesn't speak, he just angrily stabs the chicken on his plate. After lunch Siwon gently grabs Heechul's hand and leads him in the living room.

"What is wrong?"

Heechul punches Siwon's shoulder because he realized that he caused this.

"It is your fault that Yesung is going away!"

Siwon rubs his arm and really doesn't understand him.

"You said Yesung needs friends! And Wookie is a perfect friend!"

Heechul angrily throws his arms around and pointed toward the kitchen where is sitting Yesung.

"He needs friends, even Chungha said it."

Heechul looks offended because the fact that Yesung occasionally sees the psychologist doesn't mean he is ready to leave his caregivers.

"Fine! Fine!"

Heechul angrily runs away to hide in his office and Siwon sighs. This is really great. Siwon goes to get Yesung and decides to go out because he needs a cup of strong coffee. Siwon is ready to leave the house, but then turns around.

"I believed that Yesung is the only baby in this house!"

He waits if he answers and then leaves. He is holding Yesung's hand and they head in a near coffee house. Siwon orders coffee and Yesung wants peanut butter ice cream. They go in a park and sit down on a bench. They silently drink and eat and then Siwon looks at his baby.

"Do you like Ryeowook?"

Yesung nods and continues licking his ice cream.

"Are you looking forward to the sleepover?"

Yesung nods and Siwon rubs his chin.

"You know that mommy and daddy love you."

Yesung looks at him visibly confused because he doesn't know why is daddy saying this.

"I hope you enjoy your sleepover."

Siwon smiles at him and strokes Yesung's hair.

"And now finish your ice cream."