🐢30🐢

Leeteuk's POV

I heard that Heechul has a bad cold, so I decided that I will help him. I drive to their house and met Siwon who is leaving to work.

"Heechul basically kicked me out that I will get sick too. He doesn't even let me take Yesung."

I nod because I know that sick Heechul is even worse than healthy Heechul.

"Don't worry Siwon, I will take care of him."

I wave to him and open the front door. Yesung is sitting on carpet in the living room and watches Maisy mouse. I found Heechul thanks to his constant sneezing and coughing. He is pale and his cheeks are red due to a fever. He has runny nose and his bloodshot eyes turned to me.

"What are you doing here?"

I take a bottle of milk from his hand and pat his back.

"Nurse Leeteuk is here to help you get better."

Heechul is complaining but I force him to go upstairs and tucked him in bed.

"Now you will get a cup of hot tea and some medicine."

I go back in the kitchen and prepare a cup of tea and medicine.

"Umma?"

Yesung is standing few steps from me with soggy diaper. I am surprised by Heechul's new name but smiled at him.

"Umma isn't feeling well but uncle Leeteuk is here."

I immediately changed his wet diaper and I give Heechul his tea and put cold cloth on his hot forehead. Then I go back downstairs and give bottle of warm formula to Yesung. I sat on couch and pulled him in my lap. Yesung put his head on my chest and I am feeding him. Then I helped him to burp and sat him down on the carpet again. We watch the cartoons together and then I start to cook lunch. It is only simple ramen and I sit Yesung in highchair. I am feeding him but he likes to eat with his hands so he refused to eat pieces from chopsticks. I let him eat like he wants and then wiped his face and hands. I want to check Heechul and catch Yesung climbing upstairs.

"What are you doing baby turtle?"

I hurry behind him and catch him before he can step in the bedroom.

"No no. Umma is sleeping."

I catch his hand and leaded him in his play room. We are sitting on the padded floor and I take a big box of Lego.

"Lets build a castle!"

I am building a tower while Yesung starts build high walls. We are almost finished when I notice that Yesung isn't playing anymore. He is rubbing his eyes and then starts to whimper.

"What is wrong baby?"

I stroke his hair and catch a glimpse of my wrist watches. Shit! I forgot about his nap time. I quickly lifted him and carry him downstairs. He cant sleep in his crib because Heechul is sleeping in their bedroom. I sat down on couch and wrapped him in blanket. He is still dry so I only pulled down his grey sweatpants and left him in his white fleece hoodie with polar bear. Yesung is sucking on pacifier and closed his eyes. I am huming soft melody and gently pat his back in steady pace. Soon Yesung is snoring and I touch his cheeks with tips of my finger.

"So cute baby."

I am admiring his cuteness for a while and then decided that I will take a nap too. I carefully lay down on my back and Yesung is laying on my stomach. His hands are gripping collar of my shirt and he weights almost nothing so I am comfortable. I hug him around waist and fell asleep too.

Meanwhile ...

Heechul walked out of the bedroom because he heard weird noises coming from the downstairs. He is listening for a while and then goes down the stairs. Now he can recognise one voice. Shindong!

Heechul stormed in the living room and yells on top of his lungs. Leeteuk is laying close to wall. He has small hole in middle of his forehead and rests of his brain are dripping from the wall behind him. Few meters away from him is laying Siwon with long sharp knife stabbed in his chest. Blood is everywhere around him and Heechul kneeled next to him. Siwon is already dead and Heechul is hysterically crying. Suddenly Heechul heard deep chuckle and lifted his head.

"I am going to make sure that you wont be happy. Never ever."

Shindong is holding crying Yesung in his arms and then grabbed him around neck. He grunted in big effort and then loud crack silenced Yesung. His neck is bend in strange angle and his limp body collapsed on ground with broken neck. Heechul cant scream now, his voice is completely gone and he only wails like a wounded animal.

.

.

.

Heechul woke up with scream and fights with the blankets. His heart is beating fast as if it is going to jump out of his chest. Heechul is crying and cursed his stupid fever which caused him the terrible nightmare. He got out of the bed and hurries to the nursery. He almost has heart attack because the crib is empty. Was his dream true? After few second he realised that Leeteuk is here and he has Yesung. Heechul finally calmed down. He still has to see on his own that they are okay. He checked the playroom but it is empty so he head downstairs. There he found Leeteuk sleeping with Yesung on his chest. Heechul wants to silently takes Yesung because he has unstoppable urge to hold his little baby. Unfortunately when he gently grabbed Yesung under armpits he wakes up. Yesung starts to cry because he is still tired and someone is disturbing him. Heechul quickly tries to soothe him by patting his diapered bum but it doesn't work. Leeteuk woke up panicking but then calmed down when he spotted Heechul. Heechul gave pacifier to Yesung who calmed down and starts to suck on it. After while he fell asleep again this time on Heechul's chest.

"Heechul you should rest."

Heechul shakes his head no and only tightered his grip on Yesung. He is worried that he will get Yesung sick too, but he remembers that he has face masks somewhere. Heechul got up with Yesung still peacefully sleeping and goes to find them. Then he put one on and smiled. He is still feeling weak and his cough isn't better but with his baby he feels better. Leeteuk forced him another cup of tea and medicine. They are sitting on couch and Heechul put his chin on top of Yesung's head. They are silently chatting until Yesung whined and lifted his head.

"Hello darling."

Heechul stroked his hair and Yesung smiled at his umma. Yesung is enjoying the warm feeling of the body underneath him and also the gentle fingers playing with his hair. Heechul peeked inside his diaper and sees that Yesung is wet so he got up and laid him on the carpet. He changed his baby's diaper and Leeteuk went to prepare some snack. Banana chips and bottle of milk for Yesung and bowl of hot broth for Heechul. Yesung is sitting between them and Leeteuk is putting the chips in his mouth. Meanwhile Yesung is playing with his foot and seems interested as if it is the best toy ever. Then he is sucking on the bottle and curled into small ball on Heechul's lap. They are both watching him with wide smiles and Heechul took a quick photo. Then he sent it to Siwon who immediately sent few crying emoticons. He has to work but wants to spend time with his little boy so much. Yesung finished his bottle and starts to climb on Leeteuk.

"Little one look what umma has!"

Heechul shakes baby plastic key. Yesung put the plastic keys between his teeth and silently bites it. Heechul smiled and patted his hair. They are both showering him with their attention and love. Yesung is enjoying that they are cuddling with him and whined when Leeteuk got up and took his coat. Leeteuk kissed his forehead and promised that he will come again soon. Siwon came and met Leeteuk at the front door. They say goodbye and Siwon hurries to change his clothes and hugged his little baby. Heechul ordered fried chicken and let Siwon feeds their baby. After dinner Heechul goes in bed and Siwon is bathing their baby. Yesung wasn't tired but the warm bath and his daddy drying his body made him sleepy. Siwon diapered him and then dressed him in baby blue onesie with silver stars. Yesung is sucking on pacifier and his daddy tucked him under blanket. Siwon is still feeling sad that he isn't spending much time with him but he knows how he can make it better.

"Daddy and you need to have some adventure together."