🐢40🐢

Siwon's POV

Our drive home seems endless but finally after three days we are stopping in front of our house. Heechul was making me crazy with his horror visions of what we will find. Like Leeteuk and Yesung dead because of cold and hunger.

Heechul ran in our house and soon I can hear his high pitched scream of happiness. He is probably squishing Yesung to death right now so I am slowly taking our bags and walk inside. Leeteuk is leaving because today Kangin can finally fly home. We say goodbye and I watch Heechul who is already holding Yesung on his hip so I give them a moment alone. Yesung looks fine but still tightly holds on his umma. I check our house and everything is good, nothing is broken.

Then I can finally go to hug my baby. We sat down on couch with Yesung between us.

"Umma missed you so much!"

Heechul is hugging Yesung too tightly and I think that he doesn't like it. I help him out of arms of his umma and sat him on my lap.

"Did you have a good time with uncle Leeteuk?"

Yesung nodded but then ran in his playroom. We go behind him and I am paying attention if he isn't falling down. Yesung brings something hidden behind his back and then showed us his gift.

"Ohh baby!"

Heechul is immediately babbling about how much he loves it. I stroked the small blue beads. How much time and effort did he put into this? I immediately put it on and stroked his hair.

"Papa will need to buy you something too."

I kiss him again and then Heechul went to fill washing machine and I go to cook dinner. I am holding him on my hip and Yesung is closely watching what I am cooking for his tummy. I prepared my famous BBQ burritos and we sat down. Yesung is sitting in his highchair and Heechul is feeding him. His baby talk is making Yesung giggling and then he goes to bath our baby.

After bath I took my baby smelling like a vanilla and carry him in living room while Heechul is having a shower. I make fire in the fire place again and sat down on carpet with Yesung in my lap. I turned on the TV and we watch Duck tales. I ruffle his wet hair and Yesung turned to me.

"I missed you terribly much."

Yesung kissed me with his pacifier and giggled. I pressed him close to me and soon Heechul came with bottle of formula for our baby. We go upstairs and Heechul is luckily wearing my old shirt and sweatpants, not some hot tight kind of pyjamas like during our small holidays.

"Come here my small darling."

Heechul takes Yesung from me and put his head in crook of his arm and started to feed him. Yesung is sucking his formula and I changed into pyjamas. I see that his diaper is full and lifted my almost sleeping baby.

I lay him down on changing table and opened his soiled diaper. I am wiping his bum when I suddenly feel something hard and small on his skin. What the hell is this? It is something round and when I lift it in wet napkin I see that it is a pink bead.

"You really put lots of effort in your gifts."

Yesung laughed happily and I kissed tip of his tiny nose. I throwed out the soiled diaper together with the small bead because Heechul would be able to execute poor Leeteuk for this horrible crime. And without such good nanny I wouldn't be able to have more sexy trips with Heechul.