🐢92🐢

No one's POV

AN: so I know that I am jumping from summer to spring, but I just wanted to write this.

Heechul is drinking a cup of coffee in the kitchen and watches their garden. He hated working in the garden when he was a kid, but now planting their own vegetable doesn't sound bad. Their garden is big and there is so much space they aren't using. Yes, they will create a vegetable garden!

Right after lunch Heechul got Yesung in their car and heads in a gardening store. There are so many things and Heechul feels a bit lost while also keeping an eye on Yesung who is curiously wandering around the store. In the end Heechul decides to plant the easiest vegetable. They arrived home and Heechul changed their clothes. Heechul is wearing matching outfits with his baby, they are both wearing red T-shirts and blue denim overalls and bucket hats. Heechul prepared the soil before they will plant the plants. Yesung is watching his mommy with Bugsy next to him. He is bored, not even his pacifier can help him. Heechul finally turns to his baby and smiles.

"Do you want to see something great?"

Heechul calls him closer and starts to explain what he is doing. Heechul keeps speaking about how many vegetable they will have and how big fun it will be to collect their veggies. Yesung isn't helping his mommy, he just starts digging a hole and Bugsy quickly starts helping him. Heechul doesn't mind it, he is smiling while planting the vegetable. They will have salad and radishes and peas and zucchini ..... and everything will be straight from their garden. Heechul sighs when he spots the hole his baby created, but he can fix it later, for now he let him to play and goes to prepare a snack. He brings a bowl with apple slices to his baby and then cleans his grimy small hands. Bugsy begs for a bit of apple and Heechul chases him away because the dog has his own food.

Yesung is a bit mad that the vegetable isn't immediately growing, he is watching the soil until Heechul told him to go inside so they can play. Yesung has many toys in his playroom, but there is one new toy he really likes, at least until he gets another interesting toy. In the corner of his playroom is standing a kitchen counter where he pretends to cook food for his mommy. Yesung opens his sandwich set where are wooden slices of bread, tomatoes, onions and cheese. Heechul sat down on the soft carpet and watches his baby who is focusing on preparing the sandwich and when he brings it to Heechul, his mommy immediately knows what to do. He brings the sandwich to his mouth and pretends to munch.

"Mmm .... delicious!"

Yesung smiles and starts to create a cookie from Play-Doh. Heechul is happy that his baby is nicely playing and wants to leave him alone so he could finish some work. However, he didn't even manage to walk out of the room before his baby starts crying. Yesung is wailing and raises his arms toward his mommy who has no other option than to pick his baby up. Yesung hiccups few times and grabs his mommy's hair to make sure he won't be left alone again. Heechul goes in his office and starts to work with his baby boy sitting in his lap. Yesung is getting tired, so he laid his head on his caregiver's shoulder and closed his eyes. Heechul gets some time to work and then checks the time. Siwon is coming home soon so he sends him a short message to get fried chicken for dinner. Now he only needs to prepare a salad.

Heechul goes downstairs and put his baby in the portable crib. Yesung is slowly waking up and his mommy disappears in the kitchen. He is lonely, but still tired, so he silently lies in his crib and sucks on his pacifier. Suddenly Bugsy barks few times and runs to the front door. Yesung quickly sat up and watches the entrance of the living room because soon his daddy is going to come inside. As soon as Siwon spotted his baby, he hurried toward the crib and picks him up. Yesung got a big kiss and then he carried Yesung in the kitchen. Heechul put the chicken, salad and fries on plates and they start to eat. Yesung is sitting in his highchair between his caregivers and nibbles on the chicken. He likes it so he doesn't fight and for once eats like a good boy. After dinner Siwon opened a beer and Heechul carries their baby in the bathroom. Yesung suddenly stopped being a good boy and whines while kicking his legs. He doesn't want to take a bath and loudly shows it to his mommy who starts to run a bath. Yesung doesn't know that Heechul has one secret weapon. Orbeez.

Heechul throws few small Orbeez in the bathtub and the small balls expanded. Yesung is amazed by the new thing which is in his bathtub and Heechul undressed him. Orbeez is a safe toy, Yesung can't swallow it or hurt himself in a different way and the colorful balls keep Yesung busy while his mommy washes him. Then comes another problem - Yesung doesn't want to leave the tub. His mommy bribes him with promise of a bottle of milk and wraps him in a white towel with green turtles. He carried the bathed, diapered and dressed baby in the living room where is sitting Siwon. He really needed to take a short break after the day full of work, but now he is happy to see his baby again. Heechul hands him their baby and Siwon sat him down in his lap.

Curious Bugsy came and jumps on the couch. However, he quickly jumped down because the baby turned his attention to him. As soon as the dog saw the pair of small hands coming toward him, he quickly left the room. Siwon sees that Yesung is close to crying and he quickly pushed a pacifier between his lips. Yesung sucks on the pacifier and whines because the dog doesn't want to play with him. However then Heechul comes with the bottle of warm vanilla milk and Siwon holds the bottle for their little boy. Yesung loves the milk and sucks so fast that Siwon has to occasionally pull the bottle away to force Yesung to slow down a bit or he will feel sick. After draining the bottle Yesung starts to feel sleepy so Siwon begins to massage his little feet. He knows that this will send Yesung into dreamland fairly quickly. Yesung is melting under his daddy's touches. Siwon massages his feet for a while and then sees Yesung is fast asleep. He smiles and picks him up. He slowly carries him in the nursery and tucks him in the crib. Siwon stands above the crib for a moment and gently strokes Yesung's hair while fondly smiling. Their baby is the cutest sugarplum and they are lucky to have him.