🐢 49 🐢

No one's POV

Yesung is here again with his umma and papa but they don't feel better. He is crying or sleeping and nothing is helping so they are quite desperate. They bring his favorite stuffed animals and also other things which brought him comfort before. Now it doesn't work so well.

Yesung is lying in hospital bed surrounded by soft blankets and pillows. Heechul put his beloved turtle plushie on pillow next to Yesung's face and other stuffies are around railing of the bed. Yesung wants to be little but he can't. It simply doesn't work like before when hearing a nickname baby sent him right into his little space. Now he feels like some gate in his mind is locked and he can't open it to enter little space. He isn't used for being big and now feels anxious and hates that he is going to be only big for rest of his life. The doctor hurt his fragile mind and Yesung is too tired to fight with all the stuff which the doctor forced into his mind. He reached one finger to stroke the soft fleece from which is made his stuffed friend and then slowly pushed him out of the bed.

"Sorry ...."

Yesung has tears in his eyes for abandoning his friend who brought him so much happiness. Now the turtle is lying on the floor and its owner turned his head away. Heechul entered the room and immediately spotted the toy. He knows that the plushie couldn't fall out on its own so he says nothing and sat down next to the bed. He has a lunch for Yesung and he is opening the boxes where is rice, meat, vegetable and more.

"Eat baby."

They know that Yesung won't let them feed him so he handed the fork to Yesung who slowly takes few bites before putting it down again.

"Full."

Heechul sighed because Yesung has lost lots of weight and now he eats even less than ever before. They can't force him and big Yesung can't be fooled so easily like his little side. They need to wait for some improvement and Siwon is working hard on getting some help for him. He found a very good psychologist who knows about the huge new case. Whole Korea is full of news about the private mental hospital where was locked people from rich families. She is ready to help to Siwon and he takes her in the hospital with him. They walked inside the hospital room where is Yesung silently lying in the bed while Heechul is trying to find some cartoons on the hospital TV. He got up when he spotted Siwon with the woman. She smiled on them and shakes her hand with Heechul.

"I am Kim Chungha."

She sat down on a chair next to the bed and looked on Siwon and Heechul.

"Could you leave us alone, please?"

They silently left but Heechul immediately pressed his ear to the door. Chungha is smiling on Yesung and knows that she must be careful. She is trying really hard for almost one hour. She is trying to make him speak by asking many different questions but Yesung is only sitting there and stares on her. Chungha knows when is the best time to stop so she said goodbye to Yesung and walked out of the room.

"How did it went?"

Siwon and Heechul jumped to her and she hates that she has to kill the hope which is evident in their eyes.

"It is easy to think that a professional help can help to everyone. There is nothing I can do for Yesung if he doesn't want to speak with me, it is up to you."

Heechul feels like he is going to cry and Siwon thanked her for coming. They went back in the room and see that Yesung is sleeping.

"What are we going to do now?"

Siwon shrugged and hides his face in his hands. He doesn't know what to do. Yesung isn't stupid, it was clear that he isn't going to speak with a psychologist. Siwon thought that this was a bad idea and now knows that he was right.

"Maybe Ryeowook would help him. I am calling Kyuhyun."

Heechul left the room and Siwon sighed. Maybe that meeting his little friend could help him but he isn't going to hope again. In few seconds it shows that he was right.

Heechul was praying that it will work but Kyuhyun crushed his hopes.

"I am sorry Heechul but Ryeowook isn't little. Actually he wasn't little since Yesung disappeared."

After few more words they hang up and Heechul goes back in the room. He is staring on Siwon who is avoiding his eyes.

"I am sorry that I pulled you into this. We should stay only friends because now you are going to be in middle of another scandal only because of me."

Heechul laughed bitterly and grabs Siwon's hand.

"I chose to be with you because I love both of you. I don't mind some stupid scandal and you aren't going to get rid of me."

Siwon laid his head on Heechul's shoulder and closed his eyes. There is no reason for holding Yesung here, they should take him home and they will try to help him on their own.