🐢99🐢

No one's POV

The next morning isn't very nice. The weather outside is bad, cold wind is blowing and the sky is with heavy, gray clouds which are promising early storm. Haru knows that this is normal, the weather in mountains is pretty and in a while rapidly changes so she isn't surprised when she opened her eyes and air in the house feels cold.

Haru goes to check her rabbits and hens before she sets the thermostat on a higher level. The baby can't get cold in his grandma's house. After making sure that the house will be warm again, she goes in the kitchen to make breakfast. Haru can cook the best seaweed soup and vegetable pancakes. The food is ready in a while and now she waits for them to wake up.

Siwon is the first one who woke up. He smells the delicious breakfast and quickly gets up. He covers Yesung with a blanket and frowns when he spots few dry tears on his cheeks.

"Yesungie?"

Siwon strokes his cheeks and Yesung opens his eyes.

"It hurts ..."

Yesung put his small hands on his hips and Siwon winces. It must be a big pain when he cried from sleep. Siwon carefully picks him up and carries him downstairs so they won't wake Heechul up. Siwon unfolds a fresh diaper and changes his baby who starts to weakly cry. Siwon left Yesung on the blanket and goes in the kitchen to prepare a bottle of warm milk for him. He also adds painkillers in the milk and Haru asks what is wrong. Siwon shortly explained Yesung's painful pelvis injury which still bothers him and hurries back in the living room. He holds the bottle for Yesung and the little one starts to slowly suck on it while occasionally whimpering. It is clear that today is going to be a challenging day.

Heechul woke up, without any idea about that something is wrong with Yesung. Siwon is watching Yesung who slowly finishes the whole bottle and now feels a bit better thanks to the painkillers. Heechul sees the worried face of his mom and asks what happened. Haru only pointed toward the living room and he hurries to his baby. Heechul gently kisses the forehead of his sleepy baby who is falling asleep. Siwon carefully cradles Yesung in his arms to make sure he is 100% asleep and then he put him back on the soft blanket. Yesung is sucking on his pacifier and sleeps under the blissful effect of painkillers where the pain can't hurt him.

The adults are silently drinking coffee and Haru is trying to not cry. She saw the scars on Yesung's body, but didn't know that the old injuries still have an impact on his life. They silently drink their hot drinks until a silent whimper can be heard from the living room. Heechul hurries there while Haru rushes out of the house. Siwon doesn't know if she is angry or just doesn't care about Yesung pain, maybe she can't just sit still. The truth is that Haru went outside, grabbed a basket and hurried to the hutch. She chooses few fluffiest bunnies and hurries back inside the warm house.

She can hear that Yesung is softly crying - he feels sick after the painkillers while everything starts to hurt again. It is too soon to give him another meds and Heechul tries to calm him down before he gets a headache. Haru kneeled down next to the blanket and gently takes the bunnies out of the basket. She is putting them around Yesung who stops crying as soon as the first little rabbit jumped on his thigh. Yesung sniffles and stares at the white bunny who is curiously watching him before hopping closer. More bunnies climb on his tummy and Yesung giggles when one bunny decides to explore his naked arm. Heechul thanked to her for getting this great idea because Yesung is so happy when the bunnies sniffle to his clothes and hair or when they lick his cheeks. The pain isn't so bad when he can stroke the fluffy bunnies and the little animals obviously love him, one even decided to take a nap on his tummy. Yesung gets tired too, and rubs his eyes for a while before deciding to stop fighting with sleep and closes his eyes to take a nap. Siwon, Haru and Heechul are drinking tea in the kitchen and nervously glance on Yesung who is peacefully sleeping on the blanket.

Heechul knows that their happy weekend is going to end soon, but he is so happy that he saw his mom again and celebrated her birthday. Haru is so delighted that she and her son are a family again and tightly hugs him for many times before letting him to get in the car. They all wave her while driving away and Haru watches their car leaving before it disappeared behind tall trees. Then she sighs and walks back in her house to clean up a bit.

The ride home is long, but Yesung is asleep for most of it, yesterday left him exhausted. Heechul is glad that their baby doesn't cry and sleeps like a good boy, this made the way home easier. It is evening when they enter Seoul, the journey was longer than usually because they had many breaks. Siwon stops at KFC and buys a bucket of kitchen for dinner before heading home. Yesung woke up when the car stopped and looks out of the vehicle only to see their house. Heechul opens the car's door and picks him up before carrying him inside the house. Siwon washes their baby's little hands and then gives him a piece of chicken. The caregivers bring their bags inside and then also start to eat. Yesung is still sleepy, his eyes are closing while he munches on the fried chicken. They let him to slowly eat and after Yesung stops eating, Heechul picks him up and gives him a short shower. Then it is finally time to diaper him, dress him and tuck him in the crib. Yesung's eyes closed almost immediately after his head touched the soft pillow and Heechul hurries to get his stuffed friends. Then Heechul yawns and takes a shower too before smiling at their comfy bed. He sighs in relief when he is lying down and closes his eyes.