🐢150🐢

No one's POV

Everyone in the city is getting ready for celebrating Halloween. There are going to be numerous parties in the city and one of them is at Siwon's and Heechul's house.

They invited almost everyone their know so the house is going to be quite full. The couple spent lots of time decorating the house and garden and also preparing and buying food and drinks.

It is around 4 when their first guests start to arrive. Namjoon and Seokjin want to get rid of Taehyung and Jimin as soon as possible because the littles are already sugar-high thanks to their neighbor who gave them some sweets. Their family is dressed like the Incredibles, but the adults are only incredibly tired.

Jimin and Taehyung run to play with Yesung and Seokjin heads in the kitchen to get a drink. Soon also the rest of their guests arrive. Leeteuk and Kangin look great dressed like Barbie and Ken. Donghae's and Hyukjae's costumes are much crazier, Hyukjae is Joker and Donghae is Harley Quinn. Jessi comes dressed like Cat woman. Chungha was also invited, she is dressed like Cruella De Vil. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, Kyuhyun is Gru and Ryeowook is Minion, are the last one who arrived when there is already a little disco going on in the living room.

The little one is mad that they come as the last ones, but he hurries in the living room to see his friend. Yesung and his caregivers are dressed like characters from Ratatouille. Yesung is a cute rat and Ryeowook quickly clings to him. The littles can do whatever they want. They can search for candies in the garden, they can eat something good in the kitchen and later they will watch movies in the garden. The long table in the dinning room is full of activities too, they can make their own slime or jewelries from Halloween themed beads.

Heechul watches from afar how Ryeowook takes care of Yesung. They are outside and Ryeowook makes sure Yesung isn't stepping on his tail and also shares the sweets he finds with him. They are so cute together.

Taehyung and Jimin are a bit mad. They want to play with the other littles, but Ryeowook won't let them, he wants Yesung only for himself. He is feeding Yesung pieces of chocolate, cookies, he also gets a few muffins from the kitchen and snuggles with Yesung on the couch while Siwon plays The Addams Family. Jimin would also like to join them, but Taehyung wants to watch Hocus Pocus in the living room. Jimin doesn't like it, he would be rather outside under a thick blanket with Yesung and Ryeowook. But if he refuses to watch Hocus Pocus with his brother, then Taehyung will say he is a scared little baby so he sits on the couch next to his brother and closes his eyes whenever he is scared.

Ryeowook enjoys he is alone with Yesung. Only Siwon and Chungha are watching the movie with them while others have fun inside. Ryeowook keeps feeding Yesung and the little one doesn't fight. Yes, he is feeling quite full, but Ryeowook is his friend, he should eat what his friend gives him. And so Yesung eats everything from chocolate to potato chips without someone noticing until it is too late. Yesung managed to mumble: "Uncle, tummy hurts .." before vomiting in his lap, Ryeowook's lap, everywhere.

Taehyung gets up from the couch after seeing his daddy and uncle rushing out and quickly follows them. He sees the mess the baby made and grimaced in disgust.

"Eww!"

Taehyung goes back inside while Jimin has no interest in seeing rest of the movie so he follows his daddy. Heechul picks up his poor baby and uses a napkin to wipe off at least a bit of the vomits. Yesung bursts into tears because he thinks everyone must be mad at him. Heechul carries him in the house and immediately goes in the bathroom. He quickly takes off the costume and starts the shower. Yesung cries for the whole time while mommy washes him. When Heechul finally wraps him in a big towel, he can press Yesung to his chest.

"I know, you feel sick."

Heechul is patting Yesung's back to calm him down and then quickly dresses him in warm tracksuit. They are ready to head back downstairs.

Ryeowook quickly runs to Heechul, he wanted to follow him upstairs, but Kyuhyun stopped him and said they should give them some privacy. Now he can't wait and needs to make sure Yesung is okay. The little one still cries a bit and his tummy ache is still present. Heechul strokes Ryeowook's hair and ensures him Yesung is alright.

Seokjin has a sippy cup with apple juice and hands it to Yesung. Yesung is really thirsty and he wants to get rid of the foul taste in his mouth. The party continues, Heechul doesn't want to ruin everyone's fun. The party is over only for him because someone has to stay sober and take care of the sick baby. Heechul doesn't mind it, he sits down in the garden and spots someone cleaned the vomits from the grass.

Yesung presses his face in the crook of mommy's neck and closes his eyes. He hears mommy's heartbeat and it calms him down. Ryeowook is watching the movie, but keeps one hand on Yesung's back to make sure his friend is okay. Yesung is slowly blinking and also slobbers a bit on mommy's shoulder, he falls asleep somewhere between the first and second movie.