🐢151🐢

No one's POV

Heechul has never imagined that he, a boy with big dreams from a tiny city, will rent a tropical island. Well, he isn't renting the island named Coco Privé Kuda Hithi in Maldives just on his own. He travels with his family, Leeteuk, Kangin, Donghae, Hyukjae, Jessi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung.

First they traveled by plane, now they are on a boat which is heading toward the private island. Yesung is fast asleep after the 9 hours long flight. He is sprawled on Siwon's chest while Seokjin struggles with keeping Jimin and Taehyung still, otherwise they would fall off the boat. They are both cutely excited.

After some time their boat reaches the island. Everyone gets on the wooden pier and there is a friendly gentleman waiting for them. This man is in charge of their stay. He welcomes everyone and leads them in the Palm villa. On the island are 6 villas in total, but this one is the biggest. They can't decide who will stay where, but Namjoon and Seokjin with their littles should get this villa. Siwon and Heechul decide to take the Starfish villa which is near the Palm villa, it is located just across a swimming pool. Jessi wants Heron villa which is next to the Palm villa so she can be close to her best friend. Two other villas are ready to accommodate the remaining couples.

The chief gives them an hour to look around their villas and rest a bit before he will give them a tour around the island. Siwon is more than happy to finally put Yesung down, he doesn't weight much, but it is definitely uncomfortable to carry a clingy little koala bear in such hot weather. Jimin and Taehyung run away from their caregivers, no one can stop them from jumping in the infinity pool. Everyone is having fun, Hyukjae and Donghae join them in the swimming pool and they play until the chief comes back.

On the island aren't just villas for guests, there are Jacuzzis, a cocktail bar and much more. The island is also fully serviced by a team of personal staff who are on hand to cater for a guest's every wish and need. Aquamarine sea and pristine white beaches are surrounding the island. There is lush vegetation which is the home of many birds and other animals. Another island is close, just a few minutes long boat ride away, where are restaurants and shops.

They don't think they will ever want to leave this paradise. The chief leaves them alone and the group sits down around a long table to have drinks and snacks. Yesung is still asleep while Taehyung and Jimin dig in. They both get pineapple mojito - of course with no alcohol - and adults are having cocktails with alcohol. Their loud laughter disturbs Yesung's slumber. He lifts his head from daddy's shoulder, his tousled hair is sticking out in every direction and he looks around. He remembers airport, their flight, ... and then nothing. Everyone loudly welcomes him and Yesung cries out in anger. He presses his palms over his ears and frowns at them. His head hurts, they must be silent!

Luckily for him, Jessi is also quite tired. She takes him from Siwon and gently stands him on his feet. She holds his hand and goes inside to grab a bottle of water. Yesung doesn't feel how thirsty he is until aunt Jessi holds the bottle in front of his lips. Yesung drinks for a long time before giving the bottle back to Jessi. They leave the loud group behind and go on a walk. Yesung is walking very slowly, it is his way how to tell he wants to be carried. However, Jessi isn't going to carry him. They reach the beach and sit down. Yesung sucks on his pacifier while snuggling closer to his aunt. Jessi is watching the blue sky with a few small clouds and the glowing sun which is ready to hide and let them rest. Everything is basking in the last warm sunbeams and two small lizards peek out from the sand. Yesung doesn't mind them, they are far from him. They both feel so comfortable that Jessi lies down and Yesung puts his head on the top of her chest. He is listening to her heart beat and the steady rhythm lulls him to sleep once again.

Siwon finds them sleeping on the beach. He gently wakes up Jessi and grabs Yesung. The little one finally fully wakes up, his energy levels overflowing and ready to do something fun. Siwon just sighs in defeat after seeing Yesung's glowing eyes. It is clear Yesung isn't going to sleep anytime soon.