🐢129🐢

No one's POV

Haru visited them so it is only fair that now they visit her. Seoul is too hot, the hot weather is boiling them alive, so Haru's house in the forests seems perfect.

The road is long and boring, Yesung on the backseat is doing it even worse. He is whining, complaining and squirming in his seat. They did everything to make him as comfortable as possible - he is wearing thin shorts and oversized shirt, they even take off his shoes. And nothing helps until Heechul unwraps a fruit flavored lollipop and pushes it between his lips. Yesung is finally silent and watches the boring scenery outside. He can't wait to see his grandma. And her bunnies.

It takes a long time before they arrive, they are tired and need a shower, but first Haru needs to hold her grandson. Yesung wraps his arms around her and sniffles to her scent. His grandma smells like soap and hay. He doesn't know why, but the scent is calming. Haru gives him one of the chocolate biscuits she baked today while Siwon drags their bags in their room. Heechul took a shower, changed his clothes and then did the same with Yesung. The little one feels much better after shower and fresh clothes. Haru doesn't understand one thing - why do they dress him in such cute clothes all the time? Yesung is cute on his own, but his clothes make him even more adorable. He is wearing pink shorts and blouse with dainty floral print and ruffles, it suits him so well and when you look at him you have the same feeling as if you are looking at a kitten.

Siwon and Heechul are resting after the long journey and Haru enjoys being with Yesung. Of course they need to see the bunnies, Yesung is giving them slices of apples and giggles because they are trying to climb on his arm. Haru leaves him to feed the bunnies and goes to finish the last surprise she bought for him. It is a kiddie pool in the shape of a turtle. She knows that Yesung can't swim and the hot weather isn't very pleasant. She can't take him to the near lake and the small pool is the best option for Yesung - he can sit in the water and play without being afraid of drowning. Yesung is holding one of the bunnies - he chose a white fluffy ball - and follows Haru to a peach tree. Haru takes a while to find the best peach, her grandson's peach needs to be sweet and juicy. She hands him a round and perfect peach, but Yesung only looks at it. His mommy always peels it for him. They are looking at each other until Haru got the silent message and peels it for him. Yesung takes a bite and licks the sweet juice which is dripping from the peach. Haru shows him her new little pond where are living a few small golden fishes. She likes to relax next to the pond and watch the fishes. However, Yesung doesn't consider them relaxing, they are boring. He finishes the peach and then they go back inside where are Heechul and Siwon getting up after their short nap.

Haru washes Yesung's sticky hands and mouth before letting him run to his caregivers. Heechul needs to make him tired, so he will sleep in the evening. They head outside to explore the forest. Heechul suggested collecting pretty stones so they can draw on them later. Yesung is walking close to his mommy, the forest looks like it is full of spiders and other scary bugs. Suddenly something small and black runs across the path. Squirrel! Yesung dashes off in an attempt to catch the squirrel. However, there was some stone or a stump because he tripped. Yesung landed on his stomach and Heechul runs to pick him up. Yesung is okay, he only scratched his elbows and bleeds a bit. Heechul dusts off his clothes and tightly grips his small hand. They head home with only a few stones in their pockets.

Siwon hurries to get a band aids with Pokémon and disinfectant to treat the scratches while Haru goes to get an ice cream sandwich for her little bunny. Yesung cries a bit, but it doesn't hurt that much, he just wants cuddles. Siwon gives him lots of cuddles, this is a sure thing. Meanwhile, Haru and Heechul cook dinner. Yesung isn't very hungry, he eats a bit of chicken, but stays clinging to his daddy. After dinner Yesung goes to feed the bunnies with Haru, but then he is really sleepy. Heechul gives him a short shower and then put him down in the portable crib. Yesung's eyes are almost closed when Heechul covers him with a thin blanket. Yesung sucks on his pacifier and closes his eyes. This place is different than their house. The forest is close so he can hear many birds singing outside to wish everyone good night and wind is slowly whistling through the trees, but he isn't scared. No when he has his blanket and stuffed friends.