🐢121🐢

No one's POV

Summer is ruling outside and mercilessly shines on every living creature. The sun is shining very brightly and floods one particular nursery. The room is bathing in warm sunlight and his skin looks like it is glowing.

Air in the house is getting warm, almost torturous and so Heechul woke up. He opens his eyes, but quickly closes them again. He groans a bit and rolls over. His husband is still fast asleep, he is sprawled on his back and peacefully snores. Heechul silently got up and peeks in the nursery. Their little angel is also asleep so Heechul goes downstairs to cook breakfast. They need to do grocery shopping today, for now he cooks scrambled eggs with toasts. He prepares fresh coffee and orange juice before going back in the bedroom. He kisses Siwon's cheeks and lips until he wakes up and then Heechul sneaks in the nursery. Yesung is peacefully slobbering when his mommy starts to rub his back and naked legs.

"Time to hop out of the bed!"

Yesung mumbles something, but Heechul is too hype to stop. He grabs Yesung under armpits and picks him up. Yesung is hanging on his mommy who carries him in the kitchen. They sit down around the table and start to eat. Siwon is going to leave soon, work is waiting for him. And Heechul is also going to be busy. They need to do grocery shopping, the garden needs their care - they will be busy.

Siwon kissed the top of his baby's head, then kissed his husband's lips and left. Heechul left Yesung in the highchair while he washes the dishes and then he picks him up because they need to get ready. Heechul

remembers how he used to hate grocery shopping, it was the most boring thing for him and now he enjoys it because of Yesung. The only problem is that it won't be easy today because Siwon took his car and Heechul's car is broken. The hot weather outside isn't suitable for dragging heavy bags, they will buy just some essentials and later Siwon will help them to buy everything they need.

Heechul dressed Yesung in pink T-shirt with Jigglypuff on chest and denim shorts. Putting on leather sandals with foot straps with buckle fastening is harder, Yesung keeps wriggling his little feet but Heechul won. Then he only needs to put a white bucket hat on the top of his baby's head and they can head out.

Yesung is slowly walking, he would like to go back because he is too hot. Luckily the supermarket isn't far and they enter after putting on face masks. Heechul pulls out the list of things they have to buy and grabs a trolley. Yesung knows how to act in a supermarket, it means he can't leave his mommy's side. Heechul is slowly shopping, searches for everything they need and puts the items in their trolley. Of course they stopped in the aisle with sweets and Yesung has the time to choose whatever he wants. Yesung throws Almond Joy Bar, cookies with chocolate and Hershey's KISSES with strawberries. They paid for their groceries and left. The hot weather is even hotter and Yesung is trailing behind his mommy.

Heechul is getting impatient, the bags he is holding are heavy and Yesung is taking tiny steps. Yesung is carrying a box of cereals so he doesn't need to hurry, but Heechul's arms are going to fall off.

"I think we have some ice cream at home."

Yesung doesn't speed up and Heechul wants to throw the bags away.

"Fine, you stay here and mommy is going to eat all the ice cream."

Heechul slightly speeds up and Yesung whines from behind. Heechul hears soft pitter-patter and knows his baby is following him so he can slow down. It takes a long time before they finally reach their house and Heechul put the bags in the kitchen. Yesung runs in his small playhouse and happily smiles. He loves his little house so much! It is standing underneath a big tree so there is shadow and pleasant cold. Heechul is alone in the kitchen and prepares a cup of strong coffee. He is watching Yesung to make sure he isn't in danger, but Yesung is okay. He is nicely playing in his little house, stuffed animals are sitting around a small round table and they are drinking imaginary tea. Heechul had a short moment when he was exhausted, but now he is ready to be the best mommy. He hurries outside, but can't fit in the playhouse so he sits outside and Yesung hands him a plastic pink cup. Heechul sips on the imaginary tea and listens to his baby who is speaking with the stuffed toys. The weather isn't so bad when they are outside sitting in a shadow. Heechul is laughing while listening to Yesung's cute rambling. He could sit there and watch his baby forever, but he has to cook. He leaves Yesung alone, but reminds him to don't go near the swimming pool. Heechul starts cooking dinner for his husband, but keeps glancing out of the window to see that their baby is okay.