?19?

Heechul's POV

Siwon is working and today I need to go in my office too but just for a while. I packed diaper bag for Yesung and called Siwon that we are heading out. We need to do grocery shopping too, so I texted him that we will be back home later than him. Siwon has only one surgery today so he will be back around lunch.

"We are working harder than papa today so we will get some sweet treat."

Yesung claps his little hands happily because he knows that it means muffins from great bakery which is close to my work place. I am driving and sing along with radio because I have great mood. Yesung isn't whining because of his injuries from yesterday and he is our happy little boy. I bought him the muffins with strawberries on top and we go to my office. Lisa comes to discuss something and watches me how I am wiping Yesung's mouth from rests of the muffin. Yesung leans closer to my ear and whispered that we should give one muffin to Lisa.

"That is great idea baby."

I pat his head and then hand one muffin from the box to Lisa.

"Thank you Yesung."

She kneeled in front of my kind boy and wants to touch his hand but Yesung quickly hides his hands in safety of his pockets and then hides behind me.

"Don't you think that maybe he is autistic?"

Lisa is still kneeling in front of him and observes how Yesung placed palms over his ears.

"What?!"

I am glaring at top of her head and wish that my glare will cause baldness to her.

"Well people with autism have problems with communication and physical contact. He is just somehow weird."

I am completely shocked. How could she say something like this? How dares she?

"Do you have hidden doctor diploma? If not then shut up! And even if he is it doesn't change how much we love him. Yesung is perfect."

I grab Yesung's hand and his bag and stormed out of my office. I hurry to the elevator and shake in anger. Just calm down Heechul, no drama here where everyone can see you, you are gentleman so no insults or yelling. I take few deep breaths and then look at Yesung. He is soundlessly opening and closing his mouth and confusedly looking around himself. Like he doesn't know where he is. This isn't good.

"Don't listen to her. She is stupid. Only listen to me and papa okay? And I am saying that you are perfect and loved."

Yesung still isn't answering and only blinks and stares into nothing. We are in garages and I gently push Yesung to our car. I am fasting the straps of his car seat when first hot tear fell on back of my hand. I look at Yesung and see that he is crying.

"Baby turtle don't cry. She knows nothing."

Yesung looks at me with eyes full of tears.

"People said that about me before. My classmates, co-workers. Even my father said that. What if you and Siwon start to think it too? Will you leave me?"

I can't do nothing more than kiss him on forehead and repeat that he is perfect. I start to drive home and wait for meltdown which will surely come. And in middle of Seoul in traffic jam it comes.

At first Yesung started to cry and sob louder than before and then it changed into screaming.

"Let me out!"

Yesung is angrily screaming and thrashing in the car seat but luckily he doesn't know how to unfasten the straps. He is still screaming while I am trying to soothe him and pay attention to traffic around me.