🐢 43 🐢

No one's POV

Yesung is going to visit his parents today so he is nervous. He isnt in little space and it is making him even more anxious. Heechul took him to restaurant where he will meet them and kissed his cheek.

"Remember, if you dont like it, call me and i will come immediately."

Yesung nodded and headed inside the restaurant. He is so happy that his parents want to speak with him that nothing can ruin his mood.

They sat down and order lunch. His mother is speaking about charity ball which she is organizing and they eat their food. Yesung is only surprised that no one is asking about Siwon and Heechul. They also arent speaking about his little space, they simply speak only about regular things. About their friends, that their summer house needs new roof, no one is pushing on Yesung or bullying him for who he is.

After lunch they walked outside and father walked to their car.

"Well i and your mother were thinking about family trip. What do you think?"

Yesung nodded and got in car with his mom sitting next to him on back seat. He is feeling weird without his car seat but smiles on his parents. His father is driving and Yesung is looking out of the car window. After one hour Yesung feels that he peed himself and asked father to stop at next gas station. Yesung cleaned himself in WC cabin and opened his small pouch. He changed his diaper and then checked his phone. Heechul sent him a message and asked how is he. Yesung replied that they are having a trip and then went back in car.

"Dad, where are we going?"

His father said something about visiting their family friends and Yesung doesnt care anylonger. After another hour they left highway and now drive on road in middle of nowhere. Yesung is falling asleep when their car finally stopped. He opened his eyes and frowned.

"Dad where are we?"

The building outside is huge white house with metal bars in windows. Suddenly two bulky men in white clothes walked outside and head to their car.

"Dad?!"

His father is gripping the leather steering wheel of his Mercedes. Yesung tries to grab his phone but the two men grabbed him and dragged him out of the vehicle.

"Mom!"

Their are dragging him in the building and Yesung screams even more because he knows where he is. Mental hospital.

Siwon's POV

Our house is so empty without the baby but Yesung is so happy that his parents want him again. They are having a lunch and i cuddle with Heechul. We are doing nothing, only lying together on couch and read books.

After few hours i finished my book and frowned. What is taking Yesung so long?

Heechul told me that they are having some trip and i smiled. My baby is probably happy with them and all i need is my baby's happiness. Few hours later Yesung still isnt here and he hasnt called or texted us. I dont like that my baby is outside when it is already dark. I dialed Yesung's number and feel that my stomach turned into knot.

I'm sorry; the number you have reached is not in service, or temporarily disconnected. The number ...

What does this mean?! I tried to call his parents but they arent answering my calls. Heechul is panicking and i drive to his parent's house. They refused to open the gate and now i am panicking too. Where is my baby?!

I and Heechul drive to police station and try to persuade them that his parents hurt Yesung. They dont believe us and send us home, they also said that we have to wait 24 hours and if he doesnt come back then we can come again and fill a report. Where the fuck did his parents hide him?