🐢152🐢

No one's POV

Siwon wakes up refreshed and happy. Heechul is still lying passed out next to him and Yesung is also asleep in the second bed they dragged in their bedroom. He looks like an angel right now, he is slowly sucking on his pacifier while curled into a small ball with his black hair being tousled.

Siwon silently leaves the room and goes outside. A few people are already preparing a long table for serving breakfast. Siwon goes to see what are others doing. Leeteuk and Kangin are asleep, Donghae and Hyukjae are cuddling together and Jessi is performing yoga on the beach. Only Seokjin's family is noisy this early.

Seokjin is currently wrestling with Taehyung who somehow comes to the conclusion that vacation on an island means he can walk around naked. Seokjin is trying to put at least shorts on him and Siwon rather goes to see what is Jimin doing. This little one is busy, he has 5 Barbies with him and now changes them from pajamas into bikinis. Siwon goes back to see what is his family doing.

Heechul is awake and he is currently taking a shower while Yesung is lying in the middle of their bed surrounded by pillows. He is holding a bottle of formula and slowly sucks while looking around. He is still sleepy, after all they managed to get him to sleep shortly before midnight last night. Siwon lies down next to him and strokes his fluffy hair. Yesung isn't so thrilled, he lightly smacks daddy's hands away.

"Okay."

Siwon chuckles and rather goes to take a shower with Heechul, you know, to save water. 20 minutes later, they come out of the bathroom only to find their bed empty. Heechul panics for a few seconds before spotting Yesung outside with Leeteuk and Donghae.

"Here he is!"

Heechul opens his arms and Leeteuk hands him his baby. Heechul shortly cuddles with him before everyone sits down and starts eating breakfast. There are so many kinds of fruits, Heechul needs to try all of them. Yesung occasionally accepts a bite and listens to the adults' bickering. They are arguing over what they will do today. There are many activities like snorkeling, scuba diving or spa treatments. Seokjin, Heechul, Leeteuk and Jessi want to spend the day in the spa but their partners want to try deep sea fishing. And who will take care of the littles?

In the end of their arguing they finally find a solution. Littles will join in fishing group and they will fish on a near pier and later when the spa treatments end, they can go and try deep sea fishing. The groups part their way and daddies go to change clothes of their littles. Soon they are standing on the pier.

Donghae is the first one who gives up and goes to swim in the pool. In almost forty minutes he caught nothing so he isn't interested anymore. The next one who leaves is Hyukjae who is lonely without his partner. Taehyung is determined, he wont leave unless he catches a fish for his daddies. The boy is getting mad at Yesung because the little boy cant keep still. His fishing rod is hitting the calm surface of the ocean and Taehyung is mad that no one stops him. It is probably up to him.

Yesung is shocked when Taehyung roughly rips the fishing rod out of his hands. Namjoon sees the whole thing and puts on his stern look.

"What is wrong with you? We don't hurt each other."

Yesung cries out in shock and looks on his empty hand where only a red mark left after the fishing rod. Now every fish must be gone thanks to his loud crying. Luckily for them Donghae was walking around, he was lonely, and takes Yesung with him.

Donghae goes to the large swimming pool and finds Hyukjae sunbathing on one beach lounge. Donghae takes off Yesung's clothes and Hyukjae lifts his head.

"Don't forget a swim diaper!"

Donghae is barely listening to him, he is half in the water.

"Swim diaper...?"

Before Donghae can finish his question, the regular diaper exploded.

"Oh."

Hyukjae smirks and poor Donghae gets out of the pool. He goes in the caregivers' bedroom and finds a package of swim diapers. Now, when Yesung needs the proper diaper, Donghae goes back to the swimming pool. Hyukjae is closely watching him and sits up.

"Hold him properly. He can't swim, if you let go of him, he is going to sink like a stone."

Donghae dips the little one in the water and smiles at him.

"We can have fun, just uncle and you."

Yesung doesn't look so thrilled, he wants to be with daddy. Donghae is carefully holding him around his slim waist and runs around the swimming pool. Water is splashing everywhere while Yesung giggles so hard he can barely breathe.

Donghae is used to working out so he is tireless.

"Come here and take a break, okay?"

Donghae slows down and then climbs out of the pool. Banana Daiquiris are already waiting for them and Donghae enjoys a long sip. Yesung also wants to taste it, but the adults know that his caregivers would kill them if Yesung drinks alcohol. Yesung gets a mango Daiquiri with 0 alcohol and Donghae holds the glass for him, otherwise he would spill it everywhere.

Yesung is tired no matter how much sugar is currently running in his body. Hyukjae takes him from Donghae and lies him down on the beach lounge between them. Yesung is asleep when mommy comes back and Heechul gently picks him up. He sees they forgot to put sunscreen on his baby, Yesung's cheeks are a bit red. Heechul cradles his baby and goes in their room where he changes Yesung's clothes because lunch will be ready in a short moment.

Yesung is still asleep in mommy's arms when the group of "fishermen" comes back. They weren't very successful and the littles are grumpy. They eat lunch, there are many different fishes and other seafoods. Heechul gently shakes Yesung to wake him up and also feeds him so he can later have a nap with full tummy. Jimin and Taehyung turn into 2 little monsters. They are tired, the weather is hot, they didn't catch a fish and now daddies force them to eat. Heechul carries Yesung in their bedroom and Jimin with Taehyung unleash hell. The reason of their anger is deeper than exhaustion, the sharp sunlight hurt their eyes and now they both have a terrible headache.

Seokjin manages to lull his boys to sleep and falls asleep next to them. The whole island is silent, everyone is resting after the big lunch and only seagulls are squawking while circling in the air above countless palm trees.