🐢140🐢

No one's POV

Thanks to the virus Heechul can't visit his favorite spa and he misses being pampered so much. That's why he decides to create a small spa at home. Siwon has a guys' night out with Donghae, Hyukjae and Kangin so he won't annoy them and they can do whatever they want.

Heechul buys beauty products he thinks they could need and now doesn't feel in the mood of cooking dinner. He orders chicken from KFC which arrives soon. Yesung runs to the bucket full of chicken pieces and starts eating. He is quite hungry and tired because he spent long time in a park with daddy and Bugsy. Heechul turns on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and they eat in front of the TV. Yesung dips his fingers in a sauce and licks them while Heechul is making sure he isn't smearing the sauce on the couch. They finish dinner and Heechul opens a bag of Doritos with cheese flavor. Yesung nibbles on one Dorito and follows mommy in the bathroom. A bath is quickly prepared with a bath bomb thrown inside - the air is filled with cotton candy scent and the water turns into neon pink with glitters. Heechul undresses him and helps him to get inside before taking off his clothes and sitting in the warm water. Yesung is playing with a plastic octopus while Heechul washes his hair. Having a bath with someone else is fun! Mommy is occasionally tickling his sides or tummy and Yesung doesn't even care his hair is being washed. They step out of the bathtub after a long time, the potato chips are finished and Heechul pours himself a glass of white wine and Yesung gets sippy cup with orange juice. They go in the bedroom where Heechul opens a package with two face sheet masks. Heechul pushes Yesung's hair out of his face and ties them in a little bun before placing the mask on Yesung's face. Heechul does the same with his hair and then puts on his mask. They are lying on the wide bed, Yesung is wrapped in his pink bathrobe and a blanket. He is so comfy and warm. Then mommy starts to massage his little feet. Yesung is almost purring in bliss. Mommy is gently rubbing his heels and softly tugs on his short toes.

Yesung is close to falling asleep when mommy removes the mask. Heechul puts an anti-aging eye serum around his eyes and smiles when Yesung reaches his hands toward him.

"No, no. This is only for mommy, mommy doesn't want to look old."

Yesung giggles before reaching his arm toward mommy. He uses his small fingers to poke Heechul's cheek.

"No old."

Heechul kisses him because it is always nice to hear you are not old. He goes to prepare ice cream sundaes before coming back and turning on Legally Blonde. They eat and watch the movie and Heechul has no idea how late it is until annoyed Heebum comes to see why are they so loud. Heechul turns off the TV and brushes Yesung's teeth. He pats Heebum and puts Yesung in the crib. It is clear the baby doesn't want to sleep, he whines when mommy wants to leave so Heechul turns on the crib mobile and sits down in the rocking chair. He will wait until Yesung falls asleep. The little one sticks one hand out between the crib bars and Heechul obediently holds the small hand in his. He rubs Yesung's short fingers and smiles. He wanted to paint their nails and he forgot about it. Now it is late, but he would like to repeat such nice evening.