🐢34🐢

Siwon's POV

Last few days Yesung has bug troubles with walking. He seems to be in pain and cries to being carried every time we put him down, so we took him to Onew who found out that one of the metal screw in his pelvis somehow got loose. Yesung needs smaller surgery to fix it and it was scheduled for today. I packed his bag and then we together head at the hospital. I got the best surgeon who is going to do his surgery, now we only need to prepare Yesung. Fact that he is going to have a surgery again scared him so much that he is out of little space. I changed him into hospital gown and try to calm him down because he is crying hysterically.

"Shhh Yesung. You are going to sleep for a while and we are waiting here."

His whole small body is shaking due to his sobs. Heechul is worried but tries to act calm. He is rubbing his back and Yesung slowly calmed down.

"You will really wait here? Both?"

Yesung is looking at us with wide scared eyes. We nodded and nurse gave him injection with sedatives. I am stroking his hair until he fell asleep and I laid him on stretcher. The nurse wheeled him away and we are waiting.

No one's POV

Yesung opened his eyes and blinked few times. He isn't little right now because he was so scared. Yesung whimpered under the oxygen mask which is strapped over his mouth and nose. His body feels numb and only his waist is throbbing in pain. It also itches but he cant reach there to scratch. Yesung's eyes filled with tears because Siwon and Heechul aren't here. They promised it! What if they left him? What if something bad happened to them?

Yesung is crying so much that he is choking and coughing. Suddenly two pairs of hands are stroking his hair and cheeks. Yesung blinked fast few times and finally can see clear. He unknowingly slipped back in little space and weakly called.

"Pappa! Umma!"

Heechul and Siwon are whispering sweet nothing to calm down their baby. Luckily Yesung is dazed thanks to the painkillers so he fell asleep again. Heechul said that it would be better if only one of them stays here and the other will rest at home. Heechul sat down next to Yesung's bed and Siwon knows that this is silent signal for him to leave. He promised to be back with breakfast and kissed his baby and Heechul. After Siwon left Heechul tucked Yesung under blanket how he likes it and stretched. His back is sore because he was stressed and the long sitting while waiting didn't help. Heechul starts to walk around the room and then hesitantly lifted Yesung's blanket. Doctor told them to check if he has blood in urine and it scared Heechul. He opened Yesung's diaper and sees nothing. New scar after changing the screw is covered in bandages and Heechul carefully touched it with tip of his finger. The bandages are white so he isn't bleeding anymore. Heechul smiled and then sat down again. He is feeling tired but he has to stay awake in case that Yesung will need something. Heechul is playing with his phone and after hour Yesung squirmed. Heechul put his hands on his shoulders to prevent him from getting up. Yesung is bed ridden for next three days.

"Are you thirsty baby?"

Yesung weakly nodded and Heechul holds sippy cup for him. Yesung isnt so dazed as before but it is starting to hurt. His pelvis and legs feel stiff and he feels pressure in his pelvis. Yesung whined so Heechul gave him pacifier and put few plushies around him. Doctor came for quick check up and then they are alone again. It is dinner time and Heechul persuaded Yesung to eat a bit. Yesung is feeling nauseous so he ate only some rice and then lays on watch lights in evening Seoul. Yesung is almost asleep when Heechul got up and went for another cup of coffee. Yesung is alone for few seconds when the door opened again. Yesung hears quiet giggling so he turned around a bit to see who is it. He is staring on young man somewhere around his age. The man also looks a bit like him. He has black hair, white skin and he is skinny too. Yesung realised that this man looks like an elf. He has quite big ears and he is smiling widely. The man pressed finger on his lips and giggles crazily. Yesung is watching how he jumps under his bed. Suddenly the door opened again and another man with messy hair peeked inside. Yesung is scared because he is alone in dark room with two strange men.

"Ryeowook!"

The second man whisper yelled.

"Come here you naughty baby or hyung will spank you!"

Yesung is sucking on pacifier to calm down and silently watches the man who now kneeled down and looked under his bed.

"Kyu catch me!"

The elf man who is hiding there whisper yelled as his hyung did. Heechul is utterly shocked when he opened the door and sees legs of some man peeking from under the bed and wild giggling.

Heechul jumped to the bed and grabbed the legs. He drags the man from under the bed and suddenly some other man ran around. The first one caught him around waist and panted.

"Ryeowook you are in hospital and not on playground!"

Heechul quickly checked his baby and sees that he is okay.

The man who is holding another squirming man in his arms bowed to Heechul.

"Sorry sir!"

The smaller male starts to cough terribly and the second one patted his back.

"Ryeowook! You naughty boy!"

He turned back to Heechul and handed him his business card.

"I am Cho Kyuhyun and this is Ryeowook, my younger brother. I am so sorry, please forgive us."

Heechul is looking on Ryeowook and Kyuhyun is looking on Yesung. Then they both smiled. Ryeowook and Yesung are both littles! Ryeowook's diaper with Paw patrol is visible and he is babbling something incoherent.

"We are here with lungs infection, Ryeowook has asthma and he is bored."

Heechul nodded and smiled.

"I am Kim Heechul and this is Yesung."

Kyuhyun nodded but of course that he knows who are they. The scandal was quite big so of course that he remembers them. Now it is Heechul's chance to fire.

"Yesung is going to be released tomorrow so maybe they could play somewhere else than here."

Kyuhyun quickly agreed and they need to leave because Ryeowook has breathing difficulties and needs his oxygen mask. Heechul takes his coffee and slowly takes few sips. Then he leaned above Yesung and gently beeped on his nose.

"Umma has just arranged play date for you."

PS: let me know if I haven't used Kyuhyun and Ryeowook earlier because I am not sure. 💞