🐢88🐢

Siwon's POV

Yesung is so cute when he sleeps, but I would be calmer if he sleeps in a crib. I don't like the idea that he can wander around the house, he is my baby and he can't get hurt. It is very early, but I need to run for a while because my body isn't used to being lazy and doing nothing. We also need milk.

The nature is beautiful and I smile while running for a long time. Suddenly someone called my name and I turned around surprised that someone knows me here. I see Hoseok hurrying toward me with a wide smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?"

I explained that we are on holiday and Hoseok says that he is also spending holiday with Yoongi.

Hoseok loves Bali and spending time with Yoongi but he always finds time to explore the ocean a bit because he also loves his work. He didn't believe his eyes when he saw Siwon and he is happy to find a friend. Hoseok and Yoongi are in love, but they are very different, Hoseok wants to experience some adventure, but Yoongi would prefer sleeping or reading a book. After two weeks in this paradise they need some third person who could spend time with Hoseok so he won't bother Yoongi.

Hoseok follows me in the supermarket where I buy milk for Yesung and a few more things before we go back. Heechul is awake and drinks coffee so I don't speak at him. I know that he needs at least one cup of strong coffee before he will be able to speak. I sneak in the bedroom where is sleeping my baby and sit on the edge of his bed. Rubbing his back always wakes him up and Yesung is whiny because he still wants to sleep. He is trying to squirm under the blankets but I slowly pulled the soft blanket away. I gently grab him under armpits and pull my baby in my lap.

"Hi tot!"

Hoseok happily waves to Yesung and smiles as bright as the sun. I don't understand how can he be this happy. Hoseok quickly opens his arms and I slowly hand him my baby. I am waiting if he cries or whines but Yesung is calm and put his hands on Hoseok's shoulders. Heechul prepared a bottle of warm milk for our little boy who happily grabs the bottle with Winnie the Pooh and starts to enjoy a first part of his breakfast while I am ordering breakfast and Hoseok calls Yoongi who comes in our house. We eat breakfast together and I hold Yesung in my lap while he eats strawberries and pieces of pineapple.

The atmosphere is much more cheerful with loud Hoseok in the house. The man is so talkative and happy that we need to smile, he is saying many crazy stories about his work and we need to laugh. Only Yesung is bored so I dress him in swimming suit and take him toward the swimming pool. Yesung has many toys, so he can be busy while we speak. Yesung has many plastic boats and fishes and splashes in the water, but after a while runs to us. He pushes few toys in Hoseok's lap. Hoseok is more than happy to play with our cute boy and soon they are laughing loudly and Yesung is happily screeching and it is clear that he loves his new uncle.

Hoseok's POV

It was a huge surprise to find Siwon and I can't believe my luck when I meet Yesung again. My vacation with Yoongi was getting boring, he wants to be lazy while I want to have some fun. And Yesung is the best source of fun.

He has so many cute toys that I feel like a kid again while playing with him. I have no idea that Yoongi offered Siwon and Heechul that we can babysit Yesung for a while. I think that he offered it just to get rid of me for few hours, I will play with Yesung and won't annoy him. I don't mind it, Yoongi is getting grumpy when I ask him to go on a trip or swim in the ocean. Siwon and Heechul left and I jumped in the swimming pool.

"Look Yesung! I am a dolphin!"

I can mimic dolphin's sounds, after all I work in an aquarium and can't get enough of Yesung's laugh. The weather is hot and I think that Yesung should also get in the water. I climb out of the swimming pool and grabs him under armpits.

"Wow! You are really light!"

I believed that Yoongi is the most petite person, but Yesung is probably even a bit lighter than him. I hold Yesung on my hip and hurries to my babe who is playing some game on his phone. Yoongi angrily yelled when my wet body made his shirt wet and I pick him up. I have to laugh because when I can carry them both, I feel like the strongest man in the universe. I jump in the swimming pool and still hold them. However Yoongi squirms away, but at least Yesung isn't trying to get away, he can't swim and I am happy that he isn't trying to get some quick lesson. I don't want to explain that I drowned Yesung a bit. Yoongi is angry but doesn't leave us alone and stays in the swimming pool. Yesung is throwing the plastic fishes and I am acting like a seal and catch them in the air.

After a while I am too tired to continue and decide to head on the beach. Yesung got a sippy cup with apple juice and we can go. Yoongi is acting like a cat, right now he is lying on his back on the warm sand and he is silently snoring. Yesung gently touches his shoulder but then he sees that his uncle is asleep. Yesung grabs his small green bucket and starts to pour the sand on his legs. I chuckled and then joined him. Together we covered Yoongi's legs with sand and then created a mermaid's tale. I need to take a few pictures to taunt Yoongi later and grab Yesung's small hand. I am a marine biologist so I can teach Yesung something.

"Look! I found a crab."

I gently hold the small hermit crab and Yesung hurries to me. I know thousands of facts about every living creature in oceans and Yesung looks really curious. It is a nice change, Yoongi is already fed up with the ocean monsters.

"Do you know that this small hermit crab can live up to 40 years?"

Yesung's small lips form an O shape and I continue speaking about the small creature. I enjoy that someone is staring at me with eyes filled with wonder and listens to my every word. I show him few fishes and then Yoongi woke up with surprised scream. He is getting sand out of his shorts and then starts to chase me to kick my ass. I laugh while running away from him and then run into the ocean. Yoongi doesn't like getting wet so he doesn't want to get in the cold water and stands there while angrily throwing his arms around. Yesung doesn't understand what is going on, he just stands next to Yoongi and tugs on his diaper. Yesung whines because he wants to play with me so I grab his swim ring.

It is great to have someone like Yesung, he is cute and wants to play with me and listens to me but I still have Yoongi for adult things. We are playing in the ocean for a long time before Yesung gets cold and then we go inside. Siwon and Heechul are back and they thanked us many times before Heechul goes to bath Yesung. Siwon opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass for everyone. After a while Heechul walked in the living room with freshly bathed and dressed Yesung on his hip. Siwon handed him one glass of the wine and Heechul sat Yesung down on the couch. He hands him his iPad so he can play Animal crossing and the adults can talk. The time is flying when we sit there together, eat and drink good wine, but it is very late and Yesung needs to sleep. A bit drunk Heechul goes to tuck him in his bed while I and Yoongi try to remember which way is our bungalow.