🐢38🐢

Leeteuk's POV

Heechul and Siwon are going skiing for a weekend so it means that uncle Leeteuk was called. Siwon is putting their bags in car and Heechul is holding Yesung while anxiously biting his nails.

"I am just not sure about this."

He is saying this the whole time. I understand that he is worried, but I did good last time. Yes, this will be for two days but still, I won't kill him. Yesung is watching cartoons from his place in Heechul's arms and holds handfull of Heechul's quite long hair. He is completely unaware that his umma and papa are leaving. Of course that they told it to him before but he probably doesn't remember it. When I carefuly grabbed him under armpits he whined and turned around to see his umma putting on shoes.

"Umma and papa are going to have a short trip Yeye."

I bounce Yesung on my hip and see that his lower lip us trembling. Heechul and Siwon left and we are alone.

"Umma!"

Yesung throwed his head back and starts to wail. I am patting his back to calm him down, but it isn't working much. I put a pacifier between his lips and walk in the kitchen.

"What about some warm milk?"

He is wailing and I quickly prepared bottle for him. I want to feed him, but he moves his head away. I sighed and laid him down in portable crib in living room. Yesung turned to me with his back and silently sucks on his bottle.

Fine, I am dealing with grumpy baby.

Yesung is drinking and then angrily looked at me.

"Go away! I wanna my papa."

I groaned because this is really nice start.

"No Yesung I am staying here."

Jeez, he is so addicted on them. Right after this appeared in my head I am feeling stupid. Yesung had hard life. No one before Siwon showed him affection and love, of course that he loves Siwon and Heechul.

"They need a small break, but uncle is funny too."

As answer he throwed his now empty bottle on me. Well throw is too strong word but still.

"Uncle won't tolerate this. Say sorry."

Yesung shakes his head no and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fine, you are not giving me another option."

I grabbed him under armpits and lifted him. I am thinking hard what to do and then walked upstairs into his nursery.

"You are going to spend some time alone and maybe then you will say sorry to uncle Leeteuk."

I laid him down in crib and take away every stuffed animal and then ripped small blue blanket from his grip. Yesung is now screaming and crying but he needs some discipline. I closed door of his nursery behind me and sat down in armchair in corner of Siwon's and Heechul's bedroom. Yesung is still crying and he sounds so pitiful, but I am stern.

No one's POV

Yesung doesn't want his umma and papa to leave him but they are already gone. Uncle Leeteuk gave him bottle of milk but he doesn't want milk, he wants his umma and papa! Yesung is grumpy so he throwed the bottle on uncle but he didn't expect that uncle will left him alone in his crib. Yesung is wailing and wishes his umma here. Umma would never leave him alone! Moreover he doesn't have his turtle which never happens because the plushie is with him all the time. Yesung is crying and gripped bars of his crib. He wants out! Soon Yesung is coughing and doesn't have strength to cry more. He is lying on his back and thinks about what he did. Maybe it was bad. Uncle is nice and umma and papa won't forget about him. Soon they will be back and Yesung is going to be good boy until then.