🐢 64 🐢

No one's POV

Hawaii is great. Warm weather, the ocean, and long beaches. Swimming with dolphins is casual and the time somehow flows slower. Unfortunately, they can't spend the rest of their life here, they have work and other responsibilities which are forcing them to go back to South Korea.

After breakfast, they started to pack. They are flying back by a private plane again and this time also Hoseok and Yoongi are flying with them because they want to visit their families. The adults are packing their things and the littles can play for a while before they are ready to go.

Jimin came with his princess set. The boy is dancing around the house and he sings songs from Frozen. He has a pink, plastic crown with silver glitters and clip-on earrings. There is a pink fairy wand in his small hand and he dances next to the bed where is lying Yesung. Yesung was trying to stretch his arms far enough to get his new stuffed toy which is lying on the pillows. Jimin smiled on the baby and took off one of his earrings. He hands the small piece of plastic to Yesung who curiously stares on it and then his pacifier felt out of his mouth. The small toy is almost in his mouth when his daddy appeared.

"Yesungie!"

The man was packing their clothes and turned just in time to see Yesung trying to eat the toy. Siwon quickly forces him to open his hand and takes it before pushing the pacifier back between his lips. Yesung whines but the earring is handed back to Jimin.

"Chimchim, the baby wants to taste everything and he could choke on something small like this."

Tears filled Jimin's eyes and he nodded. He is watching his uncle and then lay down on the bed next to Yesung. Jimin likes Hawaii but he misses his room and friends in Seoul. His uncles are carrying their bags in the car and Jimin is playing with him which means that he is trying to force him to play patty cake. Jimin is singing the simple rhyme but Yesung is too small to know when he should lift his hands so it looks like Jimin is playing the game with himself. Soon Namjoon and Seokjin start to look for their second little because it is time to go. Siwon changed Yesung's diaper and then picked him up. They get in the car and Siwon is driving. In a while, they arrive at the airport and get on their plane and they should be back in Seoul around dinner time.

Hoseok introduced his boyfriend Yoongi and they quickly broke the ice. The adults are speaking while the littles are watching the new person. Jimin and Taehyung are staring at Yoongi and try to find out how to feel about him. On the other hand, Yesung fell asleep as soon as the plane took off and Jimin with Taehyung are watching cartoons, Heechul is reading a book, Seokjin is sleeping and Namjoon with Seokjin are chatting together. They are a bit sad, Hawaii was so nice but their busy lives are waiting for them. Siwon knows that the weather in Seoul isn't so warm and also doesn't have an ocean so the change is going to cause troubles. Yesung woke up just in time to eat lunch. Siwon is feeding him the grilled chicken and crispy potatoes. Yoongi is amazed that Yesung is behaving so well while Jimin is screaming his head off because he wants chicken nuggets and Taehyung wants to go back. Seokjin is trying to calm down Taehyung who is crying because he can't go swimming with dolphins and Namjoon is promising to buy dozens of chicken nuggets to Jimin as soon as they land in Seoul. Only the smallest baby eats and then takes his daddy's phone to play Mario Kart Tour. Yesung is doing fine and the two littles are finally quiet and only sob. Seokjin and Namjoon apologized because their boys can act unbearably. They work hard on teaching them some manners but it is hard when they didn't correct their bad behavior before. Seokjin is worried that it might be too late to change them. Heechul said that Yesung is sometimes acting out too but not so bad as Jimin and Taehyung. And it is much easier to calm down Yesung than the two older littles.

Siwon is holding Yesung in his lap and throws a thin blanket over his head so he can take a nap. Yesung rests his head on his daddy's shoulder and sucks on the pacifier. He isn't very tired but his tummy is full, he is close to his daddy and mommy is running a hand up and down his back. In a few minutes, he is asleep while Jimin and Taehyung are also forced to take a nap by their caregivers. They don't want to but something in Seokjin's eyes tell them that there isn't time to talk back.

Yoongi is happy that they can finally enjoy some peace. He isn't used to so much yelling and crying. The littles are sleeping and the plane is approaching South Korea. The plane landed and Yesung woke up. He is a bit confused after seeing that it is dark outside. His hair is a mess and Yoongi has to smile on the cute little who is rubbing his cheek against Siwon's cheek. Hoseok and Yoongi called a taxi and the rest got in Namjoon's car. He drives to their house and Siwon carried their bags inside while Heechul grabs Yesung. They say goodbye to their friends and wave to them until the car took a turn and disappeared behind a corner.