🐢3🐢

Yesung's arm doesn't hurt anymore but the cast must stay on for more than month. My vacation is ending and moreover there was huge fire in one apartment complex and many people suffered burns. I and another plastic surgeons offered our help to the victims and tomorrow we have meeting where we are going to discuss it. I am feeling like bad daddy because I need to leave him again. Unfortunately Seokjin and Namjoon are in Busan. Jimin has weak heart and the best cardiologist is in Busan. Taehyung and Jimin can't be apart for more than few hours so the whole family is in Busan now. My best friend Heechul is in Japan and my other friends are working.

Luckily one of my best friends - Shindong - is heir of big company so he isn't working much, basically never. All my friends know about how we live and they often come for visit and play with him. I call Shindong and he is going to be here soon.

"Baby boy today uncle Shindong is going to look after you."

Yesung looked at me shocked.

"I know but everyone is busy and I have meeting."

"Papa dont go!"

I hear doorbell and go to open the door. Shindong comes inside and take of his coat.

"Bugsy had a walk so he will have another when I come back. Yesung is after breakfast and it is time for his nap."

"Ah, I still remember it. Dont worry and help those poor people."

I kiss Yesung on forehead.

"Be good boy for uncle. Daddy loves you."

I leave and get in my car.

No one's POV

Siwon doesn't know what is going on back in his apartment. Shindong easily lift small Yesung and carry him in bedroom. Then Shindong locked the door.

"I have waited for this so long. Our last playdate was five months back."

He put Yesung on bed and before the boy can run away Shindong has his huge hands on his hips. Yesung whimpers in pain and wants to break free from his grip but Shindong is so much stronger and moreover Yesung has still broken arm.

"You know what daddy said. Be good boy for uncle. Or uncle needs to tell daddy how naughty you are? No daddy wants naughty boys."

Shindong takes of his pants and then Yesung's shorts.

"Wow, I know why Siwon puts you in diapers. You really look like a helpless baby."

Shindong ripped of the diaper and pinched Yesung's thighs hard.

"Open your legs for uncle or must uncle do it by force?"

Yesung is still whimpering in pain and fear. He doesn't want to do this. Shindong is always rough but doesn't let any sign of abuse and the few bruises are always excused by playing too hard. Bugsy is barking outside the bedroom and scratch the door in attempt to get inside but it is useless. Shindong spits between Yesung's ass cheek and covered Yesung mouth with his hand. Yesung is crying and his vision is blurred because of lack of the oxygen. He is helplessly laying under Shindong and feel his rough hand roam around his body. Yesung feel tip of Shindong's big penis on his entrance but suddenly it is gone. The pressure from his entrance, hand of his mouth and Yesung can breath properly again. He is crying hysterically and shakes in fear. Suddenly he smeel papa's scent and passed out.

Siwon's POV

I cant find my phone in my pockets or in my bag. I have to turn the car and ride back to home. I am already late and run to elevator. I rush in apartment and cant find Shindong but Bugsy is barking in front of bedroom's door.

"Bugsy stop! Baby is napping."

Bugsy is barking and scratch the door.

"What? You want to take nap with Yesung?"

I want to open the door but it is locked. I frown. Why did Shindong locked the door? I press my ear on the door and hear muffled cries. What is going on? I bang on the door and then open it with strong kick. I froze on spot for a while. Shindong is trying to rape my baby boy! I quickly throw him aside and punch him in face.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

I punch him again and before I can punch him again he ran away.

"Yesung!"

I quickly lift him and his head lolls back.

"Yesung wake up! Please!"

He is uncouscious but I can feel his pulse. I gently caress his cheeks wet from tears.

"Papa is back my baby and he wont leave you ever again!"

Yesung is still uncouscious and doesnt wake up. I press him lifeless body to my chest and rock him in my arms.

"Daddy wont leave you..."