🐢132🐢

No one's POV

Kangin and Leeteuk are both very happy to hear that they will be Yesung's caregivers if something bad happens to them. Leeteuk is happy while Kangin doesn't really care. The chance they will become Yesung's caregivers is tiny.

Leeteuk begged and begged his friends to get Yesung for a while. He just wants to borrow him for some time and after a few weeks his opportunity came. Seokjin and Heechul are having a spa weekend and Siwon has some conference in Busan. Yes, this is a great chance. Leeteuk is getting ready to welcome Yesung in their home. It means shopping and shopping until his credit card is close to melting. The poor piece of plastic is so hot on the end of his shopping spree.

He comes home when Kangin drinks a cup of hot coffee. He sees all the bags and boxes Leeteuk drags and sighs.

"Do you know that Yesung is going to be with us for just two and a half days? You don't need to spend so much money."

Kangin peeks in one of the bags and sighs. Why is Leeteuk buying clothes?! And so many new toys? A nightlight in the shape of a blue cloud?

"Hey, how much did you spend?"

Leeteuk pretends he doesn't hear his partner and unpacks food he bought. He is so excited! They are going to have Yesung!

On Friday Siwon has to catch a train to Busan and Heechul with Seokjin are also leaving. They are busy so giving Yesung to their friends is fast. They kissed his cheeks many times and then finally manages to leave him with Kangin and Leeteuk. They left and happy Leeteuk holds Yesung on his hip while dancing around the apartment.

"Baby and me! Baby and me!"

Kangin rolled his eyes and goes to unpack Yesung's bag. Heechul and Leeteuk are quite similar - they buy or pack so many useless things. A few minutes later Kangin received a call from Siwon.

"I just want to say that Busan isn't that far. If you call me, I can always excuse myself and fly back home. Okay?"

Kangin sighs and rubs his forehead. Siwon and Heechul are such huge liars. In front of each other, they acted cool with leaving their baby and now their worries are eating them alive.

"Hold on. I have another call."

Kangin glanced on the screen of his cellphone and groans in annoyance.

"Kangin, the spa where I will be with Seokjin is just one hour away from Seoul."

Kangin ensures him that everything is great. After all, they are doing great. Leeteuk is holding Yesung in his arms and carries him around the flat to show him every nice painting or rug. Kangin doesn't think Yesung is interested in seeing the art in their apartment, but says nothing.

"Uncle is going to take you to a toy store. So uncle Leeteuk will be your favorite uncle, okay?"

Kangin wants to punch Leeteuk. He loves Yesung, but their apartment is perfect. Every piece of furniture was carefully chosen and now Leeteuk is dragging more and more toys in their home. The bedroom for guests is ready for the little one - the nightlight is standing on the nightstand, there are fluffy pillows and soft blankets lying on the bed and Leeteuk put many stuffed toys around so Yesung isn't alone.

Kangin has some work he needs to finish while Leeteuk drags Yesung in their bedroom where are clothes he bought for him.

This outfit is so cute!

Only then they can go out while Kangin works. FAO Schwarz is the toy store Yesung loves the most. There are hundreds of toys, anything you can imagine is in the store. Leeteuk let Yesung wander through the store and slowly follows him. He spots a cute pair of bunny slippers, it is made from soft velour and it has embroidered bunny face on the top of the feet and perky bunny ears. Leeteuk can already imagine the slippers on Yesung's little feet. Yesung suddenly stops walking and stares at something. Leeteuk goes to look who is so fascinating and smiles. On the shelf is sitting a pastel purple sloth with ultra-soft fur and a bit of glitters. Yesung is amazed. Leeteuk takes the sloth and hands it to the little one. Yesung wraps his fingers around the soft and squishy toy and immediately falls in love with it. After shopping for a while, they go on a short walk, but the weather isn't nice, it is too hot so they head home.

Kangin finished working and now doesn't want to cook. He is tired, his eyes are dry and he opens a bottle of cold beer. Leeteuk and Yesung are back and Leeteuk shows him the cute slippers. Yesung is a bit sweaty so Leeteuk goes to bath him. The little one feels nice in the bathtub with lukewarm water and plays with rubber ducks. Leeteuk let him play and just pays attention if he isn't drinking the water. Yesung is bitting on a pink rubber duck while Leeteuk pours water on his back. Leeteuk picks him up and dresses him in a white bathrobe with small green turtles. His wet hair is getting in his eyes, but Leeteuk knows he saw a headband somewhere in his bag.

The headband is so cute, it's a pity they don't make it in bigger size

Yesung walks out of the bathroom and finds uncle Kangin in the living room. He sits down next to him and just stares at him while sucking on his pacifier. Kangin tries to ignore it, but it is hard. He wants to watch basketball, but then changes the channel until he finds something for Yesung. The little one is busy watching the TV and Kangin goes to order pizza for dinner. Pizza Alvolo isn't far so they ordered Mok-dong pizza which has onion, Canadian ham, Imshil cheese and more. Leeteuk likes Hot&spicy chicken pizza because he prefers spicy food and Kangin wants breadsticks. The food soon arrived and Kangin pours a glass of soda for everyone. They sit down around the dining table and start to eat. Kangin has to admit it feels nice to have loud and giggling Yesung next to them. The little one is making their apartment feel warmer and happier. He loves when they go out and have dinner is a luxurious and expensive restaurant or when they go to a theater, but it isn't bad to have someone like Yesung who is currently getting cheese everywhere around him.