🐢95🐢

No one's POV

Ryeowook is a really sweet boy, but Heechul thinks that the littles should go inside which turns out to be a problem. Ryeowook refuses to come out because that means the uncles will take Yesung from him. He cries when Heechul crawled inside and grabs Yesung. He runs out after his uncle and Siwon starts to fold the tent. Crying Ryeowook runs behind Heechul who is holding Yesung on his hip and goes inside because it is almost time for dinner. Heechul feels bad that Ryeowook cries, but it is cold outside and Yesung can't catch a cold.

Heechul sat Yesung in his highchair and turns to Ryeowook. He pats his back to calm him down and it really works. The boy sat down and Heechul put dinner on plates - they are having mashed potatoes, meat and vegetable. Ryeowook gets the cage with his hamster and put it on the dining table. Heechul just sighs, but says nothing. At least Ryeowook doesn't fight and starts to eat while Yesung frowns at his dinner. He hates vegetable and there is broccoli, which is disgusting. Heechul grabs a fork and brings a bit of meat and potatoes to his pouty lips. Yesung eats the first bite but then Heechul wants to feed him the broccoli and that isn't welcomed by the little one.

"No!"

Yesung turns his head away from his mommy and refuses to even look at the broccoli. Heechul rubs his forehead and calls Siwon to take care of their baby. Siwon also isn't successful, Yesung eats meat and potatoes, but whenever they want to give him the vegetable, he moves his head away and closes his mouth. Siwon is close to giving up, but then Heechul starts to prepare a sundae. Yesung turns his attention to his mommy who is putting ice cream, whipped cream and strawberry topping in a bowl. The little one makes grabby hands toward the bowl, but his mommy shakes his head no.

"Yesung, if you don't eat your vegetable, you won't get an ice cream."

Yesung bites on his soft silicone fork and stares at the sundae who is carried to Ryeowook. The little finished his entire dinner so he deserves this treat. Yesung angrily cries and throws his fork away. Siwon picks the fork and gives Yesung a warning look. The baby continues in whining and crying and Siwon goes to take Bugsy outside for a walk while Heechul washes the dishes. Ryeowook looks at the baby and can't endure that his friend is sad, so he brings a spoon full of ice cream to his lips. Yesung's eyes widened and he quickly eats it before getting another spoonful. They are sharing the sundae, but didn't finish before Heechul spots them.

"Hey?!"

Heechul groans and knows that Yesung isn't going to finish his dinner. He is defeated and washes the last plate before lifting Yesung out of the highchair.

"Bathtime!"

Heechul grabs Ryeowook's hand and holds Yesung on his hip and they go upstairs. Heechul sat Yesung on the soft bath rug and starts to run a bath. He ads body wash with a fruity scent of peach in the warm water and starts to undress Yesung.

"Do you need help Wookie?"

Ryeowook shakes his head no and takes his clothes off. Heechul sat Yesung in the water and holds Ryeowook's hand so he won't slip while getting in the bathtub. Heechul takes a bath sponge and starts to wash them. Yesung isn't causing chaos during the bath and plays with Ryeowook so Heechul's job is easier and soon he is done. He wraps a towel around Ryeowook and then cocooned Yesung in another warm towel. Siwon came back from the walk and goes to help his partner with getting the littles in pajamas. After bath comes time to watch cartoons for a moment. Siwon turns the TV on and Ryeowook jumps on the couch, but frowns because his friend squats down in the corner of the living room. Ryeowook got up and kneels down next to him, but Yesung whines and moves away. Ryeowook moves next to him and studies his friend's face. He has no idea that Yesung is trying to poop in peace and it isn't possible with Ryeowook next to him. Yesung whines because he really wants to finish this. Luckily Siwon hears his whining and comes in the living room.

"Wookie, let's give him a bit of privacy."

Clearly distressed Yesung squats down and starts to work while Siwon carries Ryeowook out of the room. They go in the bedroom where will Ryeowook sleep and Siwon let the boy to adjust the room to his liking. It means that Ryeowook sat his stuffed friends on the bed, the cage with his hamster is on the nightstand and Ryeowook chooses the best blanket.

"Daddy?"

Siwon hears the shy calling coming from the living room and goes there. Yesung is done and Siwon takes the dirty diaper off before cleaning him with wet napkins and closing a clean diaper around his hips. Now they can watch cartoons.

Siwon sat Yesung on the couch next to Ryeowook and they watch Winnie the Pooh. After a while Siwon turns the TV off because it is time for a bedtime story and bottle of milk. Heechul is already waiting in the main bedroom with two bottles of milk and a book of fairy tales. Tonight they are going to read an Indian bedtime story about monkeys. Kyuhyun usually doesn't have time and energy to read a bedtime story and Ryeowook likes how they all sit on the bed. Heechul and Siwon start to read while Yesung and Ryeowook suck on their bottles. Yesung is the first one who fell asleep and Siwon carefully collects him in his arms to carry him in the nursery. Heechul finishes the fairy tale and Ryeowook got up from the bed. He hurries in the nursery where is Siwon tucking Yesung under a warm blanket. Ryeowook wants to go closer to the crib, but Heechul quickly grabs his hand, he is scared that Ryeowook will wake Yesung up. The boy whines and points at the crib where is sleeping his friend. Heechul needs to let him go next to the crib and Ryeowook pressed his face to the bars. He is staring at the baby who is peacefully sleeping and sucking on his pacifier. Ryeowook is watching him and smiles because he loves the baby. Ryeowook slipped his hand through the gap between the bars and strokes Yesung's hair for a while before he is sure that his friend is safe and asleep. Only then he goes away and Heechul tucks him in the bed. He makes sure that Ryeowook has everything he needs and then goes back into the main bedroom. Ryeowook fell asleep quite quickly and smiles while thinking about playing with Yesung as soon as they wake up.