🐢133🐢

No one's POV

Kangin likes to sleep for a long time during weekends. However, that isn't possible with Yesung. The little one climbs out of the bed and pads through the apartment. It is much cleaner than their house - after all there don't live 2 pets and one little. There is no food spilled, no toys everywhere. Yesung looks around the kitchen and sighs. He is sad that no one is awake. He must change that.

Yesung opens the door of the main bedroom and steps inside. His uncles are still asleep, Leeteuk is sleeping with his head on Kangin's chest. Kangin has one arm wrapped around his partner and they are both fast asleep. Yesung stands next to their bed and leans closer to Leeteuk's face.

"Uncle ..."

Yesung is a bit hungry, he wants strawberries and donut and .... apple juice. Leeteuk moves a bit, but his eyes stay closed. Kangin groans something and slowly opens his eyes.

"Leeteuk ... do something with him."

Kangin is whining while Leeteuk pretends to be asleep, he hopes that Kangin will get up and take care of Yesung. The little one climbs on the bed and lies down on the top of poor Kangin. The man sighs and pushes Yesung on the top of his partner. Now, Leeteuk wants a little one, he wanted to take care of him so he should deal with this. Moreover, Kangin can feel that Yesung's diaper is wet. Yesung is whining right in Leeteuk's ear so he decides to get up. The little one is quiet and Leeteuk changes the wet diaper before leading Yesung in the kitchen.

"I wanna donut."

Yesung pouts and watches his uncle who shakes his head no.

"You need something healthy. Greek yogurt and fruit."

Yesung whines, but Leeteuk ignores it. If he gives so much sugar to him, then how will he survive the day? Leeteuk puts some strawberries and grapes in a bowl and puts it in front of Yesung who just frowns.

"And juice?"

Leeteuk pours him apple juice in a sippy cup and Yesung smiles at the small victory. He drinks and eats while Leeteuk goes to kick Kangin out of the bed. The man is grumpy and refuses to get up, but Leeteuk warns him that he will send Yesung to help him with getting up. They eat breakfast when Leeteuk receives a call.

"What? But I have a free weekend!"

Leeteuk is arguing for a while before sighing in defeat.

"Fine!"

Leeteuk angrily puts his phone down and rubs his face.

"I need to work, I am sorry, but this is an emergency."

Leeteuk runs to get ready to leave while Kangin doesn't know what to do.

"You can't leave! What will we do?!"

Leeteuk grabs his bag and kisses Yesung's cheeks.

"Just take him out."

Leeteuk runs out of their apartment to save a photoshoot with Hyuna and Dawn. Kangin looks around the kitchen and groans when he spots Yesung smearing yogurt in his hair. Kangin drags him in the bathroom to give him a quick bath which is welcomed by loud crying and a bit of screaming. Kangin dresses him in mint green tracksuit and zips up the top. He calls Namjoon and hopes they could meet and the littles could play. Kangin throws some diapers and snacks in a bag and they go out. A nice park isn't far and Yesung runs to an empty playground. Kangin sits down on a bench and feels like he is dying. He wants to sleep. Luckily for him, Namjoon with his littles really come and Jimin with Taehyung run to play with Yesung.

"Ahh, man. I am so tired, they have too much energy."

Namjoon closes his eyes and Kangin sighs. They can't sleep, they need to keep an eye on the littles. Kangin watches Yesung who is swinging on a swing and rather gets up or he will fall asleep. Kangin makes sure Yesung is safe, Leeteuk would beat him if something happens to Yesung. And then Heechul with Siwon would beat him even more.

The littles play for a long time before Yesung gets tired and they have to head home. Yesung is holding Kangin's hand and uncle leads him home. To their surprise they find Leeteuk drinking tea with Hyuna and Dawn. Yesung doesn't care about their guests, he is tired and when he is tired he whines and cries. Kangin wants to get rid of him so he hands him to Leeteuk who quickly wraps his arms around him. Yesung lies his head on Leeteuk's shoulder and closes his eyes. He feels so safe and calm.

Hyuna and Dawn are stunned that Leeteuk can be so gentle with Yesung and watch the man who carefully carries the dozing little one away. Everyone in the apartment is silent to let Yesung take his much needed nap. Kangin has plans for the afternoon, he will take Yesung out to buy dinner. The baby sleeps for almost two hours before waking up with messy hair. He is rubbing his eyes and Leeteuk serves lunch. He is glad that Kangin wants to take care of Yesung for the afternoon, he wants to rest.

Kangin likes cooking for his partner and there is a big market just a few blocks away from their home. There is everything - fresh fruit, vegetable, meat, fishes ... everything.

He wants to boil some crabs today because he found a good looking recipe with buttery parsley potatoes and crabs. Yesung is curiously looking around. There are so many new things and smells. Not all smells are nice, moreover dead octopuses are scary so he keeps pressing himself against uncle to protect him. They buy a few living crabs and some other things before going home. Yesung is playing with uncle Leeteuk while Kangin starts cooking. The problem is that this is a new recipe and things aren't going as smooth as he imagined. Two out of three crabs escaped from the container and now run around the kitchen while Kangin is trying to figure out how to kill them. It looks easy in the cookbook, but the reality is much harder.

"Fuck!"

One of the crabs pinched his thumb pretty hard and Kangin dropped it. Great, now three crabs are running wild. Meanwhile, Yesung got thirsty and Leeteuk picks him up. He walks in the kitchen and immediately screams.

"Kangin! Kill it!"

One crab is extraordinarily fast and runs toward Leeteuk who screams as if someone wants to murder him. Yesung cries because the crab is quite big and looks like it wants to eat him. Leeteuk quickly sits Yesung on the top of the kitchen counter and climbs there too and Kangin goes to kill that dumb creature. His plans are ruined because suddenly he lost his appetite.

"Fine, we will have spaghetti."

Poor Kangin is kicked out of the kitchen and Yesung is handed to him. Yesung spots Kangin's brand new iPhone. The shiny and big phone looks so appealing. There must be many games inside.

"Uncle, do you have games?"

Yesung's small sticky fingers grab the phone before Kangin could say no. The man has no other option than to download 5 games which soon got boring for the little one. Luckily Leeteuk saved him and serves dinner. Yesung likes spaghetti, but not as food, but as a toy. He is messy, slurps the pasta and Leeteuk knows that the bath with be a fight. He is right, Yesung isn't happy when uncle strips him and runs a warm bath. He kicks his legs and clearly doesn't want to get inside, but they can't give him back to his caregivers with ketchup and cheese in his hair. Yesung is hysterical for a moment and then calms down and let them wash him. After bath he is all clean and cute in his baby blue pajama with white bunnies. He gets a bottle of milk and now he is ready to sleep when Leeteuk picks him up again. He is carrying him around the apartment, bounces him and strokes his back and hair. Yesung doesn't appreciate this. Not with the lights on and playing TV with a football match. He is whining and rubbing his eyes while Leeteuk can't get his message.

"Why can't you sleep?"

Leeteuk bounces Yesung on his hip and Kangin sighs.

"Maybe just put him down for 5 minutes!"

Leeteuk looks offended and sits down next to his partner. Kangin was watching him for the last 30 minutes and Leeteuk really needs to stop this nonsense. It is truth, because Yesung really fell asleep during 5 minutes and Leeteuk carries him in the bedroom. He watches him for a moment and keeps wondering if he could be a good caregiver. Maybe he is too clingy, Yesung doesn't look very happy with him. He just loves him so much! On the other hand Leeteuk also hates how easily Yesung cries. Ohh, his crying. That would really kill his ears. Leeteuk smiles when Yesung mumbles something from his deep sleep and kisses the top of his forehead.

"Soon your rightful caregivers will be back. God bless them."