🐢37🐢

Heechul's POV

Christmas Eve is almost here but suddenly Yesung doesn't look happy. I don't understand what happened because he should feel happy. I am wondering what is wrong so I decided to ask him. Yesung is currently curled into small ball and he is petting Heebum.

"Heebum maybe you can tell me why is our little one so sad. It is Christmas time and many presents are waiting for little Yesungie but he is so sad. Why?"

Yesung looked at me with slightly red eyes and I see few tears rolling down his cheeks.

"My mum ... maybe they miss me."

I sighed and smile a bit. Fuck. That's all what I can say about this.

"I should call her."

Yesung is big now so there is nothing I can do to stop him. He asked for his phone which is lying some where in our bedroom. I hand it to him and there are no missed calls or messages. Yesung holds his silver iPhone in his hand and dialed his mother's number. How can I stop him? The cold hearted bitch hurts her son even now when she isn't present. The phone is ringing for a while and then we see that she rejected the call. I can literally feel how is Yesung falling apart and then we received message from her.

Don't call me, you are not my son anymore.

Yesung tries to call her again but she blocked his number. He dropped the phone and starts to wail.

"Baby shh, I am here."

He is crying and lay down on carpet. What should I do now? I carefully lifted him and pat his back until his crying slowed down. Then I sat down on couch and rock him in my arms. He is biting on hem of my shirt and hiccupped.

"What about some warm formula?"

I carried him in kitchen and make him a bottle of formula. He is slowly sucking and I wash his tearstained face.

"Here is my baby clean again."

I lay him down in his crib and wait until he fell asleep. Siwon came from supermarket and asked me where is Yesung. After I said that Yesung tried to call his mother he seems angry.

"Siwon are you mad at me?"

Siwon sighed and took of his jacket.

"I don't know."

I am a bit ashamed, maybe I should have take his phone away. Siwon took a shower and then Yesung woke up crying with pooped diaper. I lay him down on changing table and cleaned him. Siwon cleaned our groceries and took Yesung from me.

"What about some pretzel?"

He opened pack with soft pretzel bites and gave one to Yesung. Our baby is chewing and then made grabby hands toward me. I smiled and take him in my arms. I carried him to living room and turned on some Christmas cartoons. We are silently watching it and I cuddle with my little baby.

Next day Yesung woke up feeling as a tiny infant so it will be interesting Christmas Eve. Whole day he is playing in his playpen and I am cooking with Siwon. After lunch we sit Yesung in stroller and go for a walk. We walk around near park and Yesung is watching trees covered with snow above him. He is so cute tucked under blanket like this. Only his eyes and nose are visible and he is babbling something. Then head home to prepare everything for dinner. We took a bath together and then I go to set the table. Siwon came downstairs with clean, diapered Yesung on his hip. Our baby is wearing cute black velvet onesie with white ruffle around neck. Siwon sat Yesung is his highchair and we start to eat. We need to feed Yesung because otherwise our dinner would end everywhere. After food I lifted Yesung and we go into living room.

Under Christmas tree is waiting pile of presents. Most of them are for our baby who got many new clothes, pacifiers and tons of toys.

"Do you like your presents?"

Yesung is chewing piece of wrapping paper so I gently take it away. He is only slobbering and then grabbed one of his new plushies. I kissed his cheek and lifted him because it is time for bed. Siwon kissed him too and I carry him upstairs. I change his diaper and clothes and then press him tightly to my chest.

"You are only mine baby. I will never leave you."

I whisper in his ear and stroked his silky hair. Yesung's eyes are closing and I carefully laid him down in his crib. Yesung is looking at me for a while and then smiled. I kissed his forehead and he sucks on his pacifier and his breathing slowed down. I go back downstairs and Siwon is waiting there with a gift for me. I hand him mine gift and he unwrapped it. I bought him nice Rolex watch and then I open the envelope from him. There is a brochure about luxury skiing hotel.

"Some more gifts are waiting there for you."

Siwon kissed my neck and I smiled. Well, having sex with Siwon is worth probable death while skiing.