🐢90🐢

No one's POV

Their vacation was great, but now it is time to head home. The only problem is the big storm which stands in the way of their airplane. Siwon is happy he gave Yesung a special pill to keep him calm so Yesung is sleeping with his cheek smushed against Siwon's shoulder while the plane shakes. Heechul is getting drunk because he doesn't want to experience this horror while Siwon is trying to find out if he would be able to swim with Yesung in case the plane crashes.

It takes few terrible hours, but then their plane finally landed in South Korea and they get in their car. Siwon is so happy that Leeteuk took care of their house and pets, he is a really good friend. Yesung is awake, but so tired. The sleeping pill is still working so it is no problem for his mommy to bath him and dress him. It is evening and time for dinner, but there is no food so Siwon needs to order a pizza. They sit down in the living room to eat dinner. Yesung is slowly munching on a triangle of cheese pizza and then feels too tired to chew any longer. Heechul cooed and then picks his baby up and carries him in the nursery. Yesung is quickly falling asleep while Heechul changes his diaper and then tucks him in the crib. Heechul opens a window to let the cold evening breeze in the room and sits down in the rocking chair. He watches his baby who is asleep and smiles. He feels calm when Yesung sleeps in the safe crib, he can't wander around the house and can just sleep. Heechul slowly rocks in the chair and starts to feel sleepy. The flight was long and terrible, but now Heechul is relaxed.

After a while he goes in the bedroom and lies down. He waits for Siwon who soon joins him in their bed. Siwon sighs and grabs Heechul's hand.

"It is good to be home again."

Heechul smiles and snuggles closer to his husband. Their vacation was great, he enjoyed it but home is home and no place is so good. Heechul fell asleep in Siwon's arms and they sleep for almost 11 hours until Yesung started to cry. His diaper is wet and it is starting to itch, he wants to get rid of it. Yesung bursts into tears and his daddy slowly untangled his limbs from the blankets. He hurries in the nursery and smiles at his baby.

"Look who is awake so early."

It isn't that early but they were still asleep so what? Siwon picks him up and lays him on the changing table. He takes the wet diaper off and smiles at his baby while cleaning his bum with wet wipes. Yesung whines when his daddy closed a dry diaper around his hips and then he picks him up. They go in the bedroom where is Heechul starting to wake up. He stretches his arms and then makes grabby hands toward his baby. Yesung is happy to hug his mommy and hides his face in the crook of his neck. Siwon sees that he is the third wheel so he goes in a close supermarket to get breakfast for his family while Heechul and Yesung enjoy some time alone in the warm bed.