🐢109🐢

No one's POV

Heechul really loves his baby, but sometimes he acts like a brat and that must end now. That's why one morning Heechul took a baby blue paper and a few markers with glitters. He creates a few columns titled like Cleaning toys or Eating vitamins. The chart is simple - Yesung will get a sticker for everything what is on the paper and if he gets enough stickers, he will get a reward. They take Yesung in a stationery so he can choose stickers he wants. KAKAO Friends store is full of cute things so Yesung easily found stickers he likes and then they go home.

The caregivers are scared that Yesung will throw a tantrum while they introduce him to the chart. Yesung is looking at the paper which is hanging on the fridge's door and says nothing.

"So, will you be a good boy?"

Yesung sucks on his thumb and shrugs. He still remembers how he broke that glass with his parrot and he feels bad for being naughty. For now his mommy and daddy leave him to play in the living room. Yesung is happy in his small playhouse and plays while his daddy prepares a snack for him. He is making apple chips with cinnamon and then squeezes inside the playhouse. Yesung is sucking on his pacifier and doesn't even look on the food.

"If you eat snack, you can get the first sticker."

Yesung whines and continues playing which forces Siwon to sigh. Yesung needs to eat something. Siwon takes one apple slice and nods his head.

"Delicious."

Yesung keeps playing until Siwon grabs the shield of his pacifier and brings an apple slice to his pouty lips. Yesung angrily pushes his hand away and he is ready to cry but then Heechul appears with a peach yogurt. Yesung waits until his mommy opens it for him and then Yesung starts to eat. Heechul smiles at him and takes his hand.

"Come, it is time for your first sticker."

Yesung chose a sticker with Ryan and Heechul shows him where he should place it. Yesung's little fingers pat the sticker and looks at the almost empty chart. He might have just one sticker but soon he will have enough to get a reward. The day is peaceful, Heechul is really grateful for it, and evening slowly came. Siwon watches in awe his little one who is cleaning his toys. It takes him a long time because he is easily distracted, but then his daddy leads him out of the tidy living room. They go upstairs where is Heechul ironing their clothes and he hands a fresh towel and pajama to his husband. Siwon runs a bath for Yesung who is watching Heebum. The cat was curious when everyone left the downstairs, but after seeing the bathtub, the animal quickly left. Siwon sits Yesung in the warm water and grabs a bar of soap with honey smell. Yesung is sitting in the water and let his daddy to wash his back and tummy before grabbing the soap from him. Siwon thinks he wants to wash himself but Yesung only wants to lick the deliciously smelling soap. Siwon finished bathing him and then picks him up. Yesung sighs because the towel is still warm and his daddy carried him in the nursery. Siwon gently massages lotion with bananas in his sensitive skin and then dresses him in a nightgown with bunnies. Yesung doesn't want to sleep. He clings to his daddy and Siwon has no other option than to carry him in the bedroom. Heechul is putting a face mask and smiles at his baby. Siwon put him down on their bed and Yesung hurries to his mommy. Heechul hugs his baby and starts to pat his padded bottom. He and Siwon want to watch Netflix and it doesn't really matter because Yesung is too small to understand to English. Siwon played The Crown and Yesung becomes feeling sleepy thanks to so many boring words he doesn't understand. After a moment Heechul can feel how is Yesung becoming limp in his arms and slowly laid him on the bed between them. Siwon sighs because this is a clear sign that no sex is happening tonight.