🐢27🐢

Leeteuk's POV

Today I am baby siting Yesung. Eunhyuk will be there too but I am not sure if he is able to not harm the boy so I will go there too.

Heechul and Siwon will have romantic evening and maybe if it goes well I will babysit Yesung more often. They are going to have romantic dinner and then they are going to spend rest of the night in luxurious hotel. I arrived to their house with Eunhyuk. Of course that Donghae has to go with Eunhyuk so Heechul is glad that I will be here. Yesung is laying on blanket in the living room and watches cartoons for babies.

"Hello."

I kneeled next to him and pat his back. Yesung smiled at me and slobbers around pacifier. Heechul and Siwon kissed him for the last time and went to put on their shoes.

"Call us if anything goes wrong or if you aren't sure with something. You have our phone numbers and number to the restaurant and hotel too."

I nod because Heechul and Siwon are too nervous. They left after another round of kisses and we are alone. Eunhyuk and Donghae are already eating popcorn and chips while drinking beer. Yesung whined and I hurry to him.

"Baby needs a new diaper."

Eunhyuk and Donghae only looked at me and I sigh. Of course that they will only sit here. I carefully hold Yesung on my hip and carry him upstairs to his nursery. I changed his diaper and went back downstairs.

"Can you look after him while I made bottle for him?"

They nod and I lay Yesung down on the blanket. I am humming soft melody while making bottle of formula how Heechul told me and then go back to the living room. I dropped the bottle because the blanket! It is empty!

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Where is Yesung?"

Eunhyuk and Donghae finally looked at me and gasped when they spotted the empty blanket and Yesung nowhere to see. I am panicking but after short searching Bugsy saved us. He started to bark in the laundry room and when we run there, we found Yesung playing with Heebum. I quickly lift him and hold him on my hip. I am glad that he can crawl so fast because I remember time when he couldn't even walk.

It is dinner time so I sit him in highchair and opened the over when Heechul put dinner for us. Donghae and Eunhyuk sit down too and we start to eat. Yesung is chewing his fingers and Eunhyuk wants to feed him. He takes the soft spoon and starts to feed him pieces of meat. He didn't wait for Yesung to swallow and shoved another piece in his mouth.

Yesung soon started to whine and I took the spoon from Eunhyuk.

"You are doing it too fast. You have to give him some time to chew properly."

I am feeding him now and always wait until he opened his mouth for another piece. Then I said to Donghae to put dishes in the dishwasher and Eunhyuk filled Heebum's and Bugsy's bowl. I carry Yesung upstairs and sit him on bathroom rug while I am running a bath for him. Donghae and Eunhyuk came to and immediately start to play with his bath toys. They are keeping him busy so I can wash him. I carefully run the wash cloth with frogs over huge scars on his hips and then titled his head back. Donghae is holding Yesung's head in hands and I am washing his hair. Yesung is melting under my soft touches and his eyes started to close. After bath Eunhyuk wrapped him in towel and Donghae went to prepare bottle for him. I dried Yesung's body and hair and then diapered him again. He needs pyjama so I opened the closet in his nursery and gasped. He has more clothes than me! And I can clearly say that Heechul chose most of it. I take legless onesie with long sleeve. It is white and there are ruffles around collar and on end of the sleeves. Yesung is dressed and I wait for Donghae to bring the bottle. He is finally here and I sit down on small couch in the nursery. They leave and I feed him. Yesung is sucking on the bottle while I gently rub his back. He is so cute that I reach for my phone and took a few photos.

He finished the formula and I pat his back until he burped. I wipe his mouth and lay him down in his crib. There are many story books and I took two.

"Which one Yeye?"

He pointed at The Tale of Peter rabbit and I start to read. I am rubbing his tummy and he starts to fall asleep. He is sucking on pacifier with duck on the handle and holds his turtle plushie. I read few more pages and his eyes close. I turn on the crib mobile and took a shower. Then i lay down on the couch in nursery and the nice melody of the crib mobile send me to dream land soon.

I wake up at 2 in the morning because of Yesung's crying. He has wet diaper so I change him with semi closed eyes and then lay him back in crib. I want to sleep again but Yesung is fussy and whines. I sigh and move like a zombie. I took him out of the crib and sway him a little bit to help him go back to sleep. Yesung is still whining and then it hit me. He is hungry! I hurry downstairs and see Donghae and Eunhyuk sleeping on couch in the living room. I quickly but silently prepared the bottle and go back upstairs. Yesung immediately makes grabby hands toward the bottle and quickly drank it. I can finally lay him back down in the crib and tucked him under blanket. He is soon sleeping again and I lay down too. In the morning I am feeling good after long weeks. It was relaxing to spend some time with Yesung. I leaned above his crib and admire cuteness of this little darling. I gently turned him on his back and kissed his cheeks. I carry him downstairs and see Eunhyuk and Donghae cooking breakfast in the kitchen. I am surprised by in nice way which doesn't happen often with these two. We sit down and eat when Heechul with Siwon arrived.

"Our boy!"

Yesung smiled widely and clapped his hands happily. Heechul quickly lifted him to his arms and hugged him tightly.

"We missed you!"

Siwon kissed Yesung who is cuddling with Heechul and eats few slices of bacon. Eunhyuk whispered something to Siwon who blushed and nodded. Well I guess that their mission was successful.