🐢118🐢

No one's POV

Kyuhyun is watching the littles in the rear-view mirror and smiles. They look happy, Ryeowook is holding Yesung's little hand and he speaks about everything they will do. They arrived home and Kyuhyun grabs Yesung's bag. The littles climb the stairs in front of him just in case that one of them trips and then unlocks the front door.

Yesung hesitantly walks in the flat and Kyuhyun kneels down to take off Yesung's shoes. The little one stands there and watches Ryeowook who quickly kicks his shoes away and jumps up and down.

"Sleepover! We are having sleepover!"

Ryeowook is so happy that he doesn't see Yesung's unsure expression. The little one isn't very excited. Only now he fully realized that he is alone, his mommy, his daddy ... no one is here to take care of him or cuddle with him. Kyuhyun pats Yesung's back and gently pushes Yesung in the living room. Ryeowook is already holding his little hamster and hands the small animal to Yesung. The little one is easily amazed and curiously stares on the hamster. He is gently patting the soft fur and smiles while Kyuhyun goes to prepare a snack. Ryeowook is able to do everything just to make his friend smile. Kyuhyun prepares sandwiches with ham and salad and then opens a bag of mini pretzels. The littles run in the kitchen and Kyuhyun washes their hands before putting the hamster back in the cage. The dining table has U shape and the seats are cushioned and Yesung will sit in the middle so he won't fall down. They have no highchair so this is the safest option. Yesung isn't very hungry, he had lunch three hours ago, but the pretzels look good so he eats few. After snack, Ryeowook takes Yesung in his room and Kyuhyun is alone while his brother shows everything to the little one. Ryeowook shows Yesung his new toys and things he prepared for their sleepover, but Yesung keeps staring at the hamster who is playing in its cage. Ryeowook proudly smiles and takes the little animal out again.

"Hyung promised to buy me a second hamster. Do you want to choose a hamster?"

Yesung's eyes widened and he quickly nods so Ryeowook runs to get his brother who will take them to a pet store. Kyuhyun groaned because it means putting shoes back on Yesung who is very squirmy and the little one also needs to wear a mask which isn't very appreciated, but after a short fight they leave the apartment again. There is a big pet store quite close in a mall. The store is full of big cages with colorful parrots, bunnies, Guinea pigs, chinchillas and more, but they head to the section with hamsters. Yesung is thrilled to see so many tiny and fluffy friends and can't decide. It is hard when they all look so cute. After a long time he spots a white hamster with a black dot on its bum.

"This one!"

Kyuhyun paid for the new hamster and then hands the paper box with the animal to Yesung.

"You must be very careful, okay?"

Yesung is nodding while his eyes follow the small box which is handed to him. On their way home, Kyuhyun sees that it was a bad idea to give the box to Yesung. The little one is very careful, VERY careful. He is taking tiny steps and every few steps peeks in the box to see how is the hamster doing. Kyuhyun is silently cursing, but after long time he is finally unlocking the door of the apartment. The new hamster is placed in the cage to become friends with the older hamster and Yesung is watching them. It is weird to see such a tiny pet which can fit in his small hands. Bugsy and Heebum don't like to be held so they often run away from him, but the hamsters love him. Ryeowook is getting mad that his friend isn't paying attention to him. Luckily for Ryeowook, he has one secret weapon.

"I have a gift for you."

Ryeowook bought another ring for him and this one is better. It is made from pink plastic with a red heart that glows in the dark. Ryeowook puts it on Yesung's little finger and the baby smiles before kissing Ryeowook's cheek. Kyuhyun peeks in the bedroom just in time to see the cute scene and he sighs. They are cute friends, but he is already exhausted. He better goes to start cooking dinner while Yesung and Ryeowook play. He prepares quick ramen and then calls the littles. They are eating and Kyuhyun watches them. Yesung looks really happy next to Ryeowook, it looks like he really needed someone like him to accompany him. After dinner Kyuhyun suggests watching some movie, but Ryeowook wants to be alone with his Yesung. They go back in Ryeowook's room and he pulls out his iPad so they can watch something. Incredibles sounds great and Ryeowook hurries to get a bag of Haribo Goldbears while Yesung is sucking on a bottle full of lukewarm tea. Kyuhyun watches his brother who just runs around him and then Ryeowook jumps back in the bed and plays the movie. Kyuhyun needs to act like a responsible adult, he is also terrified of Siwon's and Heechul's anger so he rather goes to see what exactly they are doing. Kyuhyun enters the room only to find his brother pulling out his favorite fleece blanket out of the closet. The blanket is beige with yellow giraffes and Ryeowook uses it only occasionally when he feels sad or sick.

"Hyung, go away!"

Ryeowook is frowning at his brother and Kyuhyun sighs.

"Fine, I am in the living room if you need me."

Kyuhyun left the room and Ryeowook smiles. He cuddles closer to Yesung and wraps one arm around him. They are staring on the screen and eat the Goldbears. Ryeowook knows Yesung loves the red ones so he is picking them out of the bag and hands them to his friend.

Yesung is slowly falling asleep. His friend's warm hug, the blanket is comfy and his mouth is full of the taste of his favorite gummy bears. They eventually lie down and Yesung closes his eyes. He is unaware of the fact that he is relieving himself until Ryeowook quickly stands up because he smells the scent. Yesung opens his eyes and blinks a few times and sucks on his pacifier while watching his friend who left the room in hurry. Ryeowook runs in the living room and stops in front of Kyuhyun.

"Hyung, the baby pooped."

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes and gets up. Now he needs him! Kyuhyun is going to do this as fast as possible, he was a bit selfishly hoping he will dodge this duty, but he isn't lucky tonight. He walks in the bedroom and Yesung is lying on his side while sucking on his pacifier. He isn't sure if he wants Kyuhyun to change him, but the man is already pulling his leggings down. Kyuhyun grabs a fistful of wet wipes from a box Ryeowook handed him and opens the soiled diaper. He needs to do this, he can't leave Yesung in a messy diaper and he can't call Heechul to arrive and change him. Yesung isn't very satisfied with Kyuhyun's job. The wipes are cold, which is new thanks to the wipe warmer his mommy uses and he is too rough, he is aggressively rubbing his skin. Yesung cries out and wants to move away, however, it isn't possible with his legs tangled in the leggings. Kyuhyun is finally done and quickly closes a fresh diaper around Yesung. The baby is evidently shaken and Kyuhyun decides this is the best time to wrap up the night and go to bed.

The poor man has no idea how to take care of Yesung. This is completely new without Heechul or Siwon behind him. Yesung is becoming more and more upset during the bath time because the soap Kyuhyun uses doesn't smell like the soap his mommy and daddy use at home. Ryeowook might be big enough to brush his own teeth, but Yesung is just chewing on his toothbrush so Kyuhyun has to take it from him and brush his teeth. It is hard to do this, Yesung wants to explore the bathroom, no stand in front of the mirror with Kyuhyun gently holding his chin. This torture is done in a few minutes and they can go in the bed. Ryeowook is patiently waiting for Yesung to figure out how to put on his shirt and then helps him with buttons. Kyuhyun tucks them in the bed, turns on the nightlight and hopes that he is finally free. He isn't used to this much responsibility because Ryeowook is a little but older than Yesung. Ryeowook is independent, he mostly just needs someone to stop him from doing something dangerous who will force him to follow a few rules. He is ready to collapse in his bed when he hears soft steps rushing to him.

"Hyung ..."

Ryeowook is standing on the threshold and Kyuhyun sighs. What happened this time? He just prays that it isn't another poop.

"Yesungie is crying."

Kyuhyun follows his brother and coos after seeing the distressed baby. They have no idea that Yesung isn't so simple like Ryeowook. He needs lots of love and care and attention. He won't fall asleep just after being tucked in a bed, he needs some kisses and hugs and bedtime story. Kyuhyun picks him up and pats his back a few times in a desperate attempt to calm him down. Yesung doesn't calm down, he cries and cries because of how much he misses his mommy and daddy. What if they don't come for him? Yesung clings to uncle Kyuhyun who is also close to tears. Kyuhyun is ready to jump in the car and take Yesung back. The little one clearly missed his daddy and mommy. He cries and wails and Kyuhyun is thanking to God that their only neighbor is an old and almost deaf lady.