🐢130🐢

No one's POV

Haru wants to spend more time alone with Yesung so she comes with an idea. The nature around the house is beautiful, there are forests and hills, they could go on a trip and come back for dinner. The couple appreciates her idea, it sounds nice to be alone for a day.

After breakfast they leave with trekking poles and lunch in their backpack. Yesung and Haru are waving to them until they can't see them behind trees. Then Haru leads Yesung back in the house.

"So, peanut, what do you want to do?"

Yesung shrugs because usually it is his mommy or daddy who decides this. Haru looks around and sighs. Her TV has no channels for kids and she didn't have time to buy some toys for him.

"Do you want to brush my bunnies?"

This caught his attention. Haru takes two brushes and they go outside. She takes a big and fluffy rabbit with white fur and gently runs the brush across the rabbit's back. She is slowly removing the old fur and collects it in a bag. Yesung takes the second brush and Haru hands him a brown rabbit. She doesn't need to be scared that they will run away, her rabbits are docile and won't run away from them. Yesung brushes the bunny and they are slowly but steadily filling the bags with fur. Haru has a few small companies who are buying the wool from her, so her business is doing well. And now, with this cute little helper, her business is doing even better.

Grooming the bunnies take them a long time and at the end they really need to have a glass of cold peach tea. They sit down for a while, drink and Yesung is petting the stuffed bunny he got from Haru. Haru needs to start cooking lunch so she makes sure Yesung is busy with his toys. There are some tortellini in the fridge, she just makes a tomato sauce and calls her grandson. Yesung is quite hungry so he doesn't fight and eats like a good boy.

"Let's take a nap. Okay?"

Haru takes his small hand in hers and leads him upstairs. She checks his diaper for the last time before taking off his clothes and tucking him in a bed. Yesung isn't tired, he wants to play. The little one is squirming in the bed and Haru sighs. The hot weather is making her tired, she also wants a nap, but first she needs to put him to sleep. Haru remembers a lullaby she used to sing to Heechul and she quickly recalls the words. She started to sing and sees it really works - Yesung's eyes are slowly closing until he really falls asleep.

Meanwhile, Siwon and Heechul are walking through the green fresh forest. The air is cold and pleasant on their skin and they enjoy the fast walk. Usually they need to walk slowly because of Yesung, but now their legs are moving swiftly and steadily. The forest is huge and very deep. The trees are growing quite densely, but the path is good. They take a break to eat lunch next to a small stream with clean water and little fishes. After lunch they continue in their walk because Heechul remembers that there must be a small lookout tower. He used to go there often when he was a teenager, he spent time with friends, far from adults. However, his memory probably isn't that great. They are walking for a long time, but the lookout tower is nowhere. It is getting dark when Siwon stopped walking and looked at his husband.

"We have to go back. Yesung must be worried."

Heechul nods, but hopes they will spot the lookout tower. They are walking back, but somehow the forest around isn't looking familiar.

"Maybe we chose a bad path."

They walked past a small crossroads almost one hour ago and they really chose a bad path, but they don't know it yet. Heechul swears that this is the right path so they walk for one more hour before Heechul admits he was wrong. It is late, they have to use the flashlights on their phones and the air is also getting colder. Heechul is slightly shivering despite wearing Siwon's hoodie.

"I am so sorry."

Siwon just sighs and checks if there isn't mobile signal. Even his mobile data aren't working.

"It doesn't matter. We need to focus so we don't trip. If we go down from this hill, there could be a road or some house."

Heechul nods and continues walking. He is a bit scared. The forest looks scary when it is this dark. He is used to Seoul which never sleeps, but this forest and mountains are empty and dark. His stomach is a knot of nerves, he is thinking about his poor baby and forces himself to walk faster.

They have no idea that Yesung is currently in the middle of a meltdown. He loves his grandma, but .... this is too much. He needs his mommy and daddy! Haru is also worried, she tried to call them, but it is hard to have mobile signal in the mountains. It is 9 in the evening, she will wait one more hour and then call help. Maybe they just enjoyed their time alone and forget about time. On the other hand Yesung isn't enjoying this. He has been crying since dinner and now screams his head off because she tried to bath him. Haru is trying to bribe him with candies, but it isn't working. Yesung's face is becoming red, his head hurts and his throat is getting hoarse. And yet, he isn't stopping. Yesung throws himself on the carpet in the living room and continues crying. Haru is on the edge of tears too and doesn't know what to do.

Siwon and Heechul are tired, but they can finally see Haru's house in the distance. They come closer and now clearly hear their baby crying.

"Yesung!"

Heechul throws his backpack away to run faster and they run in the house together. Haru thanks to God after seeing them and Siwon picks up his poor baby boy. Yesung opened his eyes after his nose caught the familiar scent and he abruptly stopped screaming. He is just hiccups and shakes like a leaf. Siwon pressed him to his chest and pats his back.

"It is okay, we are here."

.

.

.

Some time later, Heechul and Siwon are lying in bed after warm showers and a few cups of warm tea. Yesung didn't let go of them, they were forced to put him in the middle of the bed. One important thing is bothering Heechul's mind. This thing isn't very nice, he is thinking about who should take care of Yesung if something happens to them. No one is immortal. Car accidents, heart failures, drunk drivers ... there are so many ways to die.

"What if something happens to us? What if we both die, who will take care of Aesongie?"

Siwon opens his eyes because he knows Heechul won't be silent until he says what he wants to say.

"What about Haru?"

Heechul shakes his head no and looks at him.

"She is old, I don't want to overwhelm her. She knows Yesung, but not so well."

Siwon closes his eyes again and wants to sleep so bad. Heechul sighed exaggeratedly and Siwon knows he must ask again or Heechul won't let him sleep.

"What about Seokjin and Namjoon?"

Heechul sighs again and sits up.

"They already have Taehyung and Jimin, it wouldn't be fair to throw a third little in their arms."

Siwon is thinking about another potential caregiver and Heechul is finally ready to say who he imagines.

"Leeteuk and Kangin."

Siwon opened his eyes and needs to admit they are great.

"They have money, they know Yesung and he knows them. They love him."

Heechul happily smiles and kisses Siwon's cheek. He is so happy they agreed on such an important thing. Heechul is sometimes worried about the future, but with this matter solved he feels weight lifted from his shoulders.