🐢119🐢

No one's POV

Warning: some SMUT

Meanwhile Heechul also doesn't have a pleasant evening. He feels cold after his baby left and looks around the empty living room. It is so empty without Yesung's loud cartoons or his laughter when Siwon tickles his little feet while bathing him. Siwon is going out soon, he is going to play basketball with Donghae and Hyukjae. Siwon is currently packing warmer workout clothes upstairs and Heechul goes in their bedroom and lies down, defeated and sad.

Siwon packs his bag and then spots his husband.

"Should I cancel the basketball?"

Siwon kisses Heechul's cheeks and feels a bit dumb that he wants to play basketball when he can enjoy sex with Heechul. Heechul just groaned something and lifts his head.

"I hate being without Yesung!"

He misses fighting with him during bath time, he misses how cranky he is while trying to feed him. Heechul wants to be mommy forever.

"He is safe and having fun. We can also have some fun."

Siwon starts to sucks on his lower lip and Heechul is also a bit aroused. He kicks his pants away and Siwon also tosses his shorts away. He is close to entering Heechul when the door of their bedroom suddenly opened.

Leeteuk came with Donghae and he has the key. They were waiting downstairs, but Donghae became impatient, so he went to find them. And now he found them.

"Donghae! Get out!"

Siwon angrily yells at him and Donghae quickly jumps out of the bedroom. Heechul pushes Siwon away and put on his pants again.

"Great, just go!"

Heechul storms away and locked himself in the bathroom. What can Siwon do? He grabs his bag and goes to get his stupid friend before leaving the house. Heechul heard him leaving and walked out of the bathroom. Only Leeteuk stayed and looks around the unusually silent and clean place.

"Where is Yesung?"

Heechul explained that his baby has a sleepover and abandoned him, but Leeteuk only laughs.

"Don't be so dramatic. Yesung is basically your little monkey, he is hanging on you all the time."

Leeteuk sat down on a couch next to his friend and smiles.

"Do you want to go out? Shopping?"

Heechul doesn't answer, he just shakes his head no. He wants to sulk in peace. What is Yesung doing? Is he having fun? Heechul hopes so. He didn't see himself as someone clingy, he used to be quite cold but Yesung stole his heart. And now he wants his baby back. He is thinking about calling Kyuhyun, but doesn't want to be annoying. They are sitting in silence before Leeteuk went in the kitchen and opened a bottle of white wine. They are sitting in the living room, drink wine and watch a few toys which are scattered around Yesung's playhouse tent. Leeteuk has to admit that the house is weird without the little one. Yesung is usually cuddly and loud, he always climbs in their laps. They drink until Siwon came back after the game. Leeteuk left and Siwon is taking shower while Heechul climbs upstairs. He is a bit drunk when he is lying down on the bed. He tosses his pants away and unbuttons his shirt before staring at the bathroom's door. After a few minutes Siwon walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist so he shows his firm abs.

"Come here, my tiger."

Heechul giggles and Siwon let go of the towel. He shows his manhood before jumping on the bed next to his husband. Having sex is almost impossible with Yesung next to them. Having a little one means you need to pay them attention 24 hours every day, you need to pamper them and take care of them. So it is hard to find energy after taking care of Yesung.

They are kissing and press their warm bodies close to each other. Heechul is breathless and finally stops thinking about his baby leaving him alone. They can finally act like two husbands and enjoy hot and loud sex. Heechul loves every second of their act of love and when it is over they just lie in the bed and look at each other. Heechul isn't mad at him anymore, he is just happy that they are together and he is sure that Kyuhyun will return their baby turtle.