🐢 55

Heechul's POV

It turned out that our vacation isn't so great - Yesung has a fever. I hope that this is only a bit of troubles on the beginning but for now i need to measure his temperature. I don't have a thermometer so I asked Seokjin if he has one. He comes back in our bedroom and handed me a thermometer.

"Uhhm ... we have only rectal one. Jimin's and Taehyung's fighting don't let us take their temperature in any different way."

I nodded and look on the thermometer and then on dazed Yesung who is laying in our bed.

"Thanks."

Seokjin goes away and i opened a tube with vaseline which we use on Yesung's feet to keep them smooth. I put some of the vaseline and tip of the thermometer and grab Yesung's ankles. He is squirming a bit and tries to kick me so I hold his ankles tighter and lifted his legs a bit up. I am pushing the thermometer in his bum and Yesung immediately started to cry and scream.

"Shh ... just a few seconds."

He is giving me betrayed look and i kiss his forehead to soothe him. Siwon is called by Yesung's pitiful crying and soon entered the bedroom.

"What are you doing?"

Siwon stares on us and as an answer I showed him the number on the small screen. 39,2 °C. I go to clean the thermometer while Siwon diapered Yesung. The baby has flushed cheeks and his hair is sticking to his sweaty forehead, he is dazed and doesn't look happy.

"Home ..."

Yesung's voice is raspy and tired but we both heard him.

"Oh baby, we have just arrived. You are going to love it here, just try it."

The baby started to cry and I quickly picked him up. I am bouncing him on my hip and pat his padded bum. I know that this place is new for him and that he had a seizure just yesterday but we are going to have so much fun, he only needs to feel better.

"I will stay here with you."

Siwon strokes Yesung's back and then wants to take off his swimsuit.

I know that he wanted to have surf lesson with Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung and I don't want to ruin his fun because he deserves it.

"Just go, I don't mind to stay."

Siwon doesn't look sure but I smile at him and sat down on the bed with Yesung in my lap.

"We are going to have fun, we will cuddle and sleep a lot so tomorrow we are going to be okay. Am I right baby?"

Yesung doesn't answer and only laid head on my shoulder and I continue to pat his small back.

"Mommy is going to take the best care about you so stop your tears."

He is too hot so I carry him in the bathroom and started to run a cold bath. I undressed him and then it is time to slowly sit him inside. Yesung is immediately crying and makes grabby hands toward me. His eyes are begging me to take him out of the cold water but I take a cup and started to pour the water over his hot body. Yesung is too tired from his fever and crying so he doesn't fight anymore and only sits in the bathtub while pitifully sobbing. I can feel that he isn't so hot as before so I carefully picked him up and wrapped him in a towel. I prepared medicine and sneak it in his mouth together with his pacifier. Now I only need to diaper him and dress him in white top with capped sleeves and leggings with frilled ankle cuffs. My baby is now looking cute as always and I parted his black fringe. We need to eat something so I walked in the kitchen and see that we are alone. I am holding him on my hip and opened the fridge. There is a box with fruit salad. The salad has pieces of strawberries, peaches, bananas and oranges, all these fruits Yesung likes so I take a fork and bring first piece of the fruit to his mouth. Yesung is slowly chewing and still sobs because this morning was really hard for him. I sat him down in a highchair and sat down on a chair next to him.